12 ❥ apologies and almost hookups

Hey God, one question

Why is Liliana Xu such a bitch?

I knew she didn't care for me or my band but she sure as hell didn't need to say it like that.

The one time I genuinely thought Liliana could be a decent person...

"That you Jess?" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen as soon as I walk through the front door.

"Yeah! I just got home from the dance." I reply while making my way to my room.

Once I get into my room I quickly make my way to my window and shut the blinds so I don't have to see Lili and get changed into a pair of sweats and a wife beater.

"Why are you home so early?" my mom asks once I make my way into the kitchen.

"The dance was boring"

"Okay...well why did you come home with Lili? I thought you went with your friends" She asks while giving me a look.

"My friends wanted to stay and I wanted to leave." I shrug

"You okay Jess?" Jade asks.

"Fine. Why?"

"You're squeezing the life out of that apple," Julie says while Jade starts laughing out loudly.

I quickly look down at my hand and see that I am in fact squeezing the shit out of the apple to the point where the juices are running down my arm.

"Fuck! Jesse you better clean that up." My mom yells before she throws a dish rag right at my face.

"I'm fine you guys. I promise" I say while offering a fake smile.

"Yea...I don't believe you but we don't have time to figure it out because we are gonna be late for our movie!" Jade says as she and Julie head towards the car.

"Are you guys going to the movies?" I ask as I take out a bunch of ingredients to make a sandwich.

"Yep, we're gonna go watch the new Spider-Man movie your sisters have been bugging us about," Mom says as she grabs her coat and keys.

"Is dad gonna go?" I asked and based on her silence I already knew the answer.

"I'm serious Jess, whatever is going on...you know you can talk to us about it."

"Mom, I promise if it were a big deal you would 100% be the first person I would tell," I say as I walk over to her and kiss her on the head.

"Now go! Have fun at the movies."

"Ok...I love you!"

"Love you too!"

I finished making my sandwich and made my way to my room so I could go finish a song I was writing. After my argument with Lili I can't even fucking focus on finishing the last couple of lyrics, all I can think about is how beautiful she looked...until she opened her fucking mouth.