56 ❥ grayson hart

"Calm down Alyssa, everything will be okay," Jade says while grabbing my hand

The three of us are currently sitting in the back of Xander's car waiting for my dad to show up.

Technically we have another 15 minutes till he has to be here but I wanted to be here early.

Axton, Xander, Jesse, and Ryan are all in the diner.

I asked Jesse to bring his sisters because they always help calm me down when I feel like I'm about to pass out.

I decided that I didn't want Asher here, not because I'm still mad at him but because

a) Grayson might recognize him

b) I wanted to do this alone

I wanted to ask the guys not to come too but there is always a chance that Grayson is a serial killer so...

"You have nothing to worry about girl, we'll all be there," Julie says.

The sisters make brief eye contact before quickly looking away.

Jade told me all the stuff that went down the other night.

Julie still hasn't talked to her but since they're twins they probably will make up soon.

"I know...it's just scary." I groan.

"You'll be okay, I promise. The worst that can happen is if he decides to reject you and ends up being an ass-"

"JADE! Shut up! You're not helping!" Julie scolds her sister.

"Shit...my bad." Jade apologizes.

Oh god! What if he does reject me!

Fuck my life!

"He's gonna be here in 2 minutes, let's go inside," Julie says.

"Is it too late to leave?" I ask suddenly, feeling queasy.

"ALYSSA!" They yell.

Stupid twin powers!

They both grab my hands and drag me inside.

Ryan guides me to a booth that happens to be right next to the boys and Jesse's sisters.

"Calm down Alyssa." I hear Jesse's voice from behind me.

"It's a lot easier said than done Jess," I mutter.

Ryan quickly brings me a glass of water and wishes me luck before heading behind the counter.

"I think I'm gonna throw up," I mumble to myself.

Suddenly the bell indicating someone has come into the diner rings.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck!" I whisper-yell.

"You got this Lyss!" They all say from the table behind me.

I look up through my lashes and watch as Ryan points him to my table.