38 ❥ playing her game

"Ryan? What are you doing here?" I ask

"Can I...stay here with you?" She quietly asks while lingering by the door.

Confused but too tired to put up a fight, I scoot over and pat the spot next to me.

She quietly walks over and lays down.

Once she settles in while I turn around and face away from her.

Fuck! Now I can't sleep.

I freeze when I feel her hand wrap around my waist.

"What are you-" I was cut off when I feel her trail kisses down my neck.

What the-

"Ryan I-" I quickly flip over so I'm facing her. Before I can utter a word, she smashes her lips onto mine.

I groan into the kiss and pull her even closer to me.

Suddenly she makes her way on top of me without even breaking the kiss.

"Ryan...fuck." I moan when she starts sucking on my sweet spot.

"Wake up." She says.

I pull away from her.

"What?" I ask.

"Wake up." She laughs and suddenly I hear my alarm.

NO!!!!!!!

Ughhh! It was a stupid dream!

Kill me.

"Axton get up! We're gonna be late for the surf lessons!" I hear my brother yell from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming!" I reply before getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

I do my morning routine before putting on a pair of swim trunks and heading out the door.

But before I could make it out, I run into someone.

"Oops!" I hear her gasp before she drops something.

"It was my fault," I mumble before reaching down to pick up whatever she dropped off the floor.

When I look back up at her, I freeze.

She looks fucking hot.

She wearing a pair of denim shorts with a purple bikini which makes her tits look fucking amazing. Her hair is in two braids and she's wearing a matching purple baseball cap.

"Uh, Axton?" She says and I quickly get up.

"Oh uh here," I say before handing her her phone.

"Thanks." She mumbles.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Really well, you?" She asks.

"Not well."