61 ❥ mommy dearest

Things are finally starting to feel normal again for our friend group

Actually...I take that back.

The news of Arya and Xander's breakup spread like fucking wildfire.

Arya's been pretty MIA since her grandma passed away.

We've all been trying to reach out to her, even driving over to her house but she refuses to leave her house.

As for Xander, now that he's back on the market, girl's have been clawing their way to get his attention.

However, Xander's too heartbroken to even glance in their direction.

We're all getting really worried for him because he's starting to party and drink a lot again.

But I guess that's his way of coping?

Ryan's been pretty out of it too, she admitted to all of us the other night about what her parents had done to her over the years.

To say we were all shocked would be the understatement of the century.

I mean Ryan is always so giddy and happy, she's the last person you would expect to be in an abusive home.

Things are getting better now, she's been living with Axton and Xander and they've been helping her get through it.

She also told us about Arya ending their friendship.

I mean last week was just fucking tough for everyone.

Jesse and his mom are still not on speaking terms and Julianna are still pissed at Jade and Jess.

Alyssa told me that Julie won't even glance in Jade's direction when they're at school.

You know what, I take my statement back...things are definitely NOT back to normal.

"Hey, Lils." I quickly turn around and come face to face with Cam.

"Oh hey!"

"How was your weekend?"

How do I say pleasurable without sounding like an overly horny teenager?

"Uh good, how was yours?"

"Eh, pretty boring."

Cameron and I have been on pretty good terms since he apologized.

He hasn't tried anything with me and I'm finally starting to enjoy his presence rather than be annoyed by it.

"I heard about Jesse's dad." He says.

"How?"

"Everyone knows."

I swear to god, no one can keep their damn mouth shut.

I watch as Jesse exits his class while reading over a paper, all eyes on him.