21 ❥ cupcakes and cock blocks

Well, what can I say, life's been pretty fucking

Well, what can I say, life's been pretty fucking...interesting.

For one, my nemesis or should I say former nemesis no longer despise each other (that much).

I'm not even kidding, I'm currently in his kitchen teaching him and his sisters how to make my world-famous red velvet cupcakes.

"Jesse ugh you got flour all over me!" I hear Jade yell.

"It's not my fault! You ran into ME." He yells.

When I offered to teach them, I was expecting things to go smoothly but I quickly realized that the Ramirez siblings can't cook for shit.

There's flour all over all three of them, broken eggs all over the floor, red food coloring splattered on Jesse's white t-shirt, and frosting sticking in Jade and Julie's hair.

"You guys do realize that the ingredients have to go IN the bowl, right?" I smirk but quickly drop it when they all send me a death glare.

Alright...not in the mood for jokes. Gotcha.

"Jade and I were doing just fine until this idiot showed up!" She says while pointing at Jess.

"ME?! Lili offered to teach me but you guys decided to butt in!" He groans.

They continued their bickering for another 5 minutes (yes, I timed it) until I finally had enough.

"Ok, that's enough! You're giving me a migraine. The three of you go clean yourselves up and I'll take care of the rest!" I quickly make my way to the other side of the kitchen and shove them out.

"But-"

"No! No more 'buts' just go!" They all mumble amongst themselves but eventually make their way upstairs.

Fucking finally, The whole house would have burned down if they continued.

I head back to their kitchen and finish up the recipe before placing the cupcakes in the oven and start cleaning up the kitchen.

"Anyone home?" I jump when I hear a new voice enter the home but relax when I see that it's just Jesse's dad.

"Mr.Ramirez! Long time no see."

"Liliana? How are you, sweetheart? What are you doing here?" He looks surprised to see me.

I don't blame him, he knows how much Jess and I despise each other.

"Oh um, I've been good and I was teaching Jess and the girls how to bake cupcakes."

"Jesse willingly wanted to cook? Who are you and what have you done to my son?" He jokes.

"As you can see, things didn't go as planned," I mumble.

"Jesus, it looks like a damn tornado hit this place." He laughs.