22 ❥ surprise!

"Cameron?" She looks at me, her eyes laced with shock as she quickly pulls away from the guy

"Uh- you remember Jesse, right?" She asks.

My eyes move over to the guy standing next to her and I immediately remember him from the dance.

Her boyfriend.

"Yeah...your boyfriend, right?" I ask but mainly keeping my eyes on her.

"Uh-"

"Yeah," Jesse answers for her as he wraps an arm around her shoulder.

I feel my blood boil when I see a blush form on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Lili asks.

"Your parents invited my parents and me over for dinner," I explained.

"They did?"

"Yeah..."

Fuck this is awkward.

We all just stand there awkwardly until a phone starts ringing.

"Shit! It's my mom. I'll be right back." She says as she takes off the helmet and walks away.

Well, now it's just me and James.

Or was it Jake?

Jack?

I don't fucking know.

"So...how serious are you two?" I ask.

"Uh- pretty serious." He replies.

"So she's let you tap that?"

"What the fuck did you just say? He says while walking up to me.

He needs to fucking chill, I didn't even say anything wrong.

"Chill bro, all I did was ask if she let you fuck her. She's a fucking prude. It took me a whole fucking year so get ready to wait. Luckily there were other bitches on the side-"

I was cut off when I felt a punch on the side of my face.

"What the fuck bro!" I wince while grabbing my cheek.

"Don't ever talk about my girl like that again." He says calmly.

"She's not your fucking girl."

"I'm pretty sure if she's my girlfriend then she's my girl." He mutters.

"That's where you're wrong, she'll always be my girl."

"Really? Because after what she told me about you, I'm surprised she hasn't run you over with a car." He laughs bitterly.

What the fuck did she tell him?

"Ok, I'm back. So my mom said that both of your families are coming over as well as Xander's family." Lili says before she pauses and looks at me.