5 ❥ little miss perfect

⚠️ TW: Mentions of ED⚠️

"Well well well what a surprise...not really" the man in front of me sighs. Trust me this is not how I want to spend my Thursday afternoon either, I should be at my nail appointment which I barely was able to fit in after school but my nail girl loves me. This is my fifth time in the principal's office in the past three days and Principle Garcia looks like he's just about ready to step in front of a train.

It's not even my fault though! Freakin Jesse Ramirez is the one to blame. Stupid asshole!

We were in physics and I was trying to listen to Mrs.Hall's lecture when all of a sudden I felt a pencil hit the back of my head. I turned back to look who it was and all I see is Jesse's stupid face trying to hold back a laugh. So, being the petty bitch I am, I grabbed the black sharpie from my bag and when Mrs.Hall wasn't looking, I threw the sharpie right at his face. As you can probably guess, this went on for a whole 20 minutes until Jesse's shitty aim got the best of him and he ended up hitting the teacher right in the face.

"You two need to quit this nonsense. It's getting ridiculous and I'm tired  of seeing you two in my office every other day!" Mr.Garcia yells in frustration.

"Don't blame me! He was the one who started it!" I yell back in my defense.

"My pencil slipped out of my hand, stop being so dramatic Xu," Jesse says with an eye roll. OH NO HE DIDN'T!

"You fucking liar!" I yell, ready to pounce on him.

"Language miss Xu! If this happens one more time, you two will spend your weekend in detention. Am I clear?" he warns.

"Crystal" Jesse and I say at the same time.

"Good, now leave," He says, not even sparing us a second glance. We both grab our things, head out of the office, and to our cars. Well...his car, I have a driver on days I don't feel like driving. I'm thirty minutes late to my appointment and I'm currently spamming Chelsea with texts to see if she can still take me but sadly I'm too late. God Damnit now my nails have to be bare and ugly for one more day!

"Daniel, can you please take me home?" I ask him politely. Daniel is the best driver ever! He's super funny and sarcastic, so every drive with him is always a blast. Plus, he gives great advice, which, unlike my actual family's advice, I listen to.

"Of course, also...if you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and Jesse?" he asks, confused. Daniel has always had this vision that Jesse and I would end up together, get married, have kids, blah blah blah. He always tells me that he's "never wrong about love". Well, I can tell you this for a fact, HE'S WRONG.

"Ugh don't get me started! The dumbass threw a pencil at me, so I threw one back and then he hit the teacher in the face and blamed it on me!" I replied, annoyed. Just thinking about the whole dilemma makes me so angry.