23 ❥ everyone knows

"When were you going to tell us that you two were dating?" My mom asks

Wow, thanks a fucking lot Axton.

This stupid fake relationship was just supposed to be in front of Cameron and Madison and now everyone knows.

Shoot me.

"Mom, we literally just started dating. Plus, we wanted to keep our relationship as private as possible." I mumble.

"Well, I think it's great!" Lili's mom says, a large smile plastered onto her face.

"I do too, it's just...surprising."

"How?" I ask.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because you two argue 24/7." She says.

"No, we don't," I argue.

"Yes, you do." My sisters say at the same time.

I glare at them and they both stick their tongue out at me.

"So, how long have you two been together?" Lili's dad asks.

"A couple of weeks, sir," I reply.

"Right well, you're a smart boy Jesse and I bet you know the drill by now." He says.

"What drill?" Lili asks.

Suddenly her dad leans over, right in front of my face.

"If you hurt her like that other fucker sitting next to her, I won't hesitate to kick your ass." Her dad threatens and I gulp.

Lili's mom may be a super sweet lady but her dad is by far the most intimidating man I have ever met in my life.

"Uh- you have my word." I nervously laugh.

"That's what Cameron said as well." He mutters.

I almost burst out laughing when I look over at Cameron and his face begins to turn red.

"Dad! I'm not a little girl anymore. I can handle myself. Jesse is nothing like Cameron and you know it."

Her dad just continues glaring at me while Lili and I try to continue eating but everyone's eyes are still on us.

"Anyways...can I borrow the beach house in Maui during winter break?" Xander blurts.

Thank god! I swear he's the best at switching topics.

"What? Why do you need it?" His mom asks.

"My friends and I want to go somewhere during break and since you guys never use the house...I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask."

"What friends? You never told me about it." I laugh.

"Well, consider this your invite."

"Dude-"