49 ❥ the princess and prince charming

"As much as I would like to fuck you right now, I think it's time we go on a date," Ryan says before getting off my lap, leaving me with an uncomfortable hard-on

"Yeah?"

"Yep."

"Alright, what do you wanna do?"

"Shouldn't you be the one to plan this?" She laughs.

"Fair point."

I was about to suggest that we go out for a nice dinner but knowing Ryan, she would probably find that boring.

One of the many things that have drawn me to her is the fact that she's super adventurous.

While we were in Hawaii, she and I would spend most of our time surfing or snorkeling while most of the others were tanning by the beach.

She brings out a side of me that I forgot I had...

The fun side.

There isn't anything about this girl that I don't like. She's funny, sarcastic, feisty, smart, hard-working...

She's fucking incredible.

And don't even get me started on our sex life-

"Axton!" I watch as she waves her hand in my face.

"Sorry what?"

"I asked if you figured out what we are going to do." She laughs.

God, her laugh is like fucking music to my ears.

"Um, not yet."

"Well it's getting pretty late to do anything exciting so why don't we just go walk around the city?" She suggests.

"You want to?"

"I don't care what we do, I just wanna spend time with you." She shrugs.

Little does she know, that that statement just made my fucking heart do a backflip.

"Okay. Do you wanna stop by your house to change?"

"Oh uh- No. I'm fine." She hesitates.

Anytime I mention something about her home, she always gets nervous.

I wish she could tell me what's wrong but I don't want to push her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep!" She smiles.

"Let me go grab a jacket and then we can go," I say before making my way upstairs.

As I put on my jacket, I can't help but notice my bathroom.

I have a two-sink bathroom and while one side is completely organized with my toothbrush and razor, the other side is cluttered with feminine products and make-up.