24 ❥ show time

Well, well, well

Well, well, well...we have officially made it!

To midterms week.

Ew.

One of the most stressful times of the year for any high school student, including myself.

Oh, and let's not forget my recital...WHICH IS TONIGHT!

"Lina will you please stop tapping your foot!" Arya whisper-yells.

"Oh shit, my bad," I mumble.

We're all currently in first period taking our midterm and I may or may not have forgotten to study for it.

I ended up staying here until 11 o'clock last night to work on any last-minute preparations for the play tonight.

Ever since I found out that a Julliard scout will be at the play, my mind has been all over the place.

"All right class, 5 more minutes!" My teacher announces.

What?!

Shit! I still have 30 questions left!

I quickly rid my mind of any stress regarding the play and finally focus on my exam.

Thank fucking god this test is multiple choice otherwise, I will actually fail.

I begin skimming through the questions and circling "C" for any of the questions I don't know the answers to.

"Alright class, time's up!" My teacher announces as she begins walking through the aisles to collect the test off our desk.

"That was fucking horrible." Jesse sighs.

"It honestly was." Arya agrees.

"What?! Arya!!" Asher groans.

"What?" She asks.

"You're the smartest in the group! If the test was hard for you then that means we all failed." He explains.

"Shit, you're right." Xander gasps.

"Oh my god shut up! Just because I wasn't super confident doesn't mean I failed plus Asher you're just as smart as I am!" Arya laughs.

"How about you Lina?" Jesse asks.

"Oh uhh, I don't think I did well."

"Great! I guess we all failed." Lili sighs as she slouches down on her chair.

"So Lina, are you excited for tonight?" Xander asks.

"Uh yeah, just super nervous."

"Don't worry girl, you got this. Plus, we'll all be there to support you!" Arya says.

"What? You're all gonna be there?" I start to freak out.

"Of course we are! We're your biggest fans!" She laughs while I just put on my best fake smile.