36 ❥ aloha mother fuckers!

Best

Best. Flight. EVER.

"I can't believe you guys fucked!" Lina laughs as we all get out of the plane.

I look over at Arya and her face is still bright pink and she refuses to look at anyone.

We all stop for a moment to take in the warm Hawaii air.

"I've been here for 2 minutes and have decided that I'm never leaving." Ryan declares.

"Count me in," Lili says.

We all make our way toward the cars and wait for our luggage to be loaded into the trunks.

I hear a yawn and turn my head to see Arya's eyes beginning to close but anytime she starts to doze off, she quickly wakes up again.

"Lay your head on my lap," I say.

"I'm fine Xander."

"No, you're not, lay down."

"So bossy." She laughs before laying her head on my lap.

About 2 minutes later, she falls asleep.

The drive to the house is about 30 minutes, but I have the driver pull over to the nearest convenience store so we can grab some groceries and any other supplies.

Axton, Jesse, Asher, and I make our way into the store and grab a cart.

"Hey, Ax?"

"What?"

"Wanna buy us alcohol?"

"HA! No."

"Come on man! It's winter break!"

"Ok and..."

"And I think we deserve to get a little wasted," I say.

"Fine but if anyone gets hurt, it's all on you." He rolls his eyes before heading over to the alcohol section.

Perks of having a chill older brother.

"Hey, Xander! Catch!" I look over at Jesse and he throws a box at me.

I turn it over and it reads "Extra Small Condoms"

"Haha, very funny." I roll my eyes and throw the box back at him.

But now that I think about it we might need those.

So I secretly head back to the aisle and grab the "Extra Large Condoms"

Pfft, extra small my ass.

We all grab a few things and meet up with my brother at one of the registers. His cart is full of a few different types of alcohol and some other things.

We quickly pay and load the things back into the cars and head towards the house.

Once we reach the gated community, Axton uses the remote to open the gate and we slowly pull into the garage.