74 ❥ he needs to be stopped

(Before convo with Lina)

Yeah, I didn't go to school again.

And after my dad found out I didn't get into Princeton, he stopped caring about my school.

Which is a fucking blessing.

I was talking to Xander and Jess yesterday and they told me about Lina's audition.

She messed up.

Because of me.

Fuck! And she worked so fucking hard on her audition.

"Do you wanna see the piece I'm gonna perform?" She asks while banging her pointe shoes on the floor.

"Hell yeah!" I laugh before taking a seat in one of the corners of the studio.

Most of Lina and I's dates this past month have been in this studio.

She has begun practicing her routine and she wants it to be "fucking perfect" (her words not mine).

She said she wouldn't show it to me until she was 100% confident with it.

I guess that day is today.

She's currently wearing a black long-sleeved leotard with a little pink skirt and matching pink pointe shoes, her hair is in a perfect slick bun.

She finally puts on her shoes and begins to walk around on the tips of her toes.

"Does that not hurt?" I ask.

"You get used to it." She shrugs.

I kinda want to try.

It looks fun.

"Do you wanna try?" She asks.

I swear she can read my mind sometimes.

"Yes!" I cheer before walking over to her.

She walks out of the room and comes back with a large pair of pointe shoes.

"Do I have to wear those?" I sigh.

"Unless you feel like breaking your toes, I recommend you wear them." She giggles.

I love her laugh.

I love her.

I sigh before putting them on.

"Ow! My fucking toes are squished."

"Yep, that's normal." She laughs.

"Alright, now what?" I ask.

She takes my hand and leads me to a bar next to the mirror.

"Grab the bar and stand on your tippy-toes." She instructs.

I grab onto the bar for dear life and try to stand on my tiptoes.