31 ❥ doubt

⚠️ TW: Slight mentions of ED⚠️

"Flower, you're gaining weight." Is the first thing I hear once I walk through the door.

Ever since my mom found out about Jess and me, she's been on my ass about my weight 24/7.

She keeps telling me that Jess would leave me if I gain weight and that men only like skinny girls.

I still can't believe I'm related to her.

"I'm fine mom," I mutter while heading towards the fridge and she gets up to follow me.

"No, you are not! You're almost losing your thigh gap!" She yells and I roll my eyes.

I open the fridge and gasp.

The fucking fridge is full of salads, green juices, and other healthy shit.

"Mom! What the hell is this?!"

"Until you go back to looking like a model and not a fucking toad, you will be eating all greens and water."

"This is ridiculous!"

"Oh, and I hired Michelle again and reactivated your gym membership."

There is no way in hell I'm going back to that.

"I hate you," I mumble.

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I yell.

"Wow, after all the things I've done for you, you repay me by saying you hate me. You are not my daughter." She scoffs.

"You never did shit for me! No wait you actually did do something, you drove me to the point where I had a fucking eating disorder! You are the reason I never feel good enough! No matter what I do, it's never enough to please you." I cry.

"The doctor was being dramatic, you were fine."

"You're kidding right?!" I bitterly laugh.

"Flower, everything I say to you is for your well-being. Jesse will leave you the second he begins to see hip-dips." She smiles.

My jaw fucking DROPS.

"Jesse's not like that!"

"You don't know men like I do Lili."

"Mom, you've only ever been with one man and he's still with you."

"That's because I keep myself in great shape."

"Dad loves more than just your looks just how Jesse likes me for more than just my looks," I argue.

"You just wait flower, Jesse's a good-looking young man, and the second he sees a girl with a skinnier waist, bigger lips, longer legs, etc. he'll leave you in the dirt." My mom says before walking out of the kitchen leaving me stunned.