64 ❥ birthdays and big reveals

"Asher I swear to god if I run into a wall, I will murder you

"Asher I swear to god if I run into a wall, I will murder you." I threaten while reaching my arms out in front of me.

Asher picked me up about 30 minutes ago telling me that he has a "big surprise" for me.

And now, here I am with a thick ass blindfold on trying not to hit anything in front of me.

"I promise nothing will happen to you baby." He laughs huskily in my ear.

I feel goosebumps form all over my body when he leans against my back holding my waist.

I let out a gasp when my hand comes in contact with a door.

"Asher where the fuck are we?" I groan.

He doesn't reply but I do hear the door open.

"Watch your step here babe." He says while grabbing my hand and leading me inside.

I hear a couple of whispers indicating that we're not alone.

I feel Asher's fingers on the knot of the blindfold.

Suddenly he unties it and-

"SURPRISE!"

I gasp when I see all of our closest friends gathered together at Lili's house.

"Oh my god!" I laugh as cameras begin flashing and people start walking over to wish me a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday bitch!" Cassie yells as she and Ava walk over and hug me.

"Thanks whore." I laugh.

"I still don't get that." Ash laughs.

"You'll understand one day...slut." Cassie winks at him before walking away.

"Happy Birthday to my favorite Catalina!" Xander yells as he and our group make their way over to us.

"Xander...I'm the only Catalina you know." I sigh.

"Oh...right." He laughs.

"Are you drunk?" I ask while waving my hand in his face.

"Maybe..." He laughs before wobbling over.

We watch as a group of girls walk over to him and steal him away.

"Since when did he start drinking again?" I ask.

"He's been taking the break up pretty badly," Ryan explains.

Oh.

"Happy birthday girl!" Lili yells as she and the girls wrap me in a tight hug.

"Did you plan this?"

"It was all Asher's idea but we all helped." She explains.

"He has such a soft spot for you." Madison laughs.