66 ❥ he loved me?

I mean could people be even more obvious?

I was walking down the corridor and I kid you not, everyone was staring at me and whispering shit.

Yes, Xander and I broke up, GET OVER IT!

Speaking of Xander, he's such an asshole!

I've caught him making out with girls in almost every corner of this fucking school.

Earlier I went to the bathroom and when I opened the stall door, I found Xander and some chick on the cheerleading team in the middle of a very heated make-out session.

Both of them just smirked at me.

I was ready to claw that bitches eyes out.

Speaking of eyes, both their eyes were red and they smelled like weed.

I wanted to fucking cry but I have no right since I was the one who broke up with him.

So, I just walked out.

As for Ryan, she's still avoiding me.

I miss her so fucking much it physically hurts me.

During the past couple of weeks, I've spent most of my time cleaning out the house, signing documents about my grandmother, and just taking time for myself.

It's what I've needed.

But now I'm ready to apologize for being such a bitch and getting my best friend back.

I'm not sure if I even have a chance with Xander.

I'm hoping they'll forgive me but there's always a chance they won't.

Today's my first day back at work and it's just Ryan and I working.

So as you can imagine, it's fucking awkward.

I noticed Axton dropped her off today which is weird because she usually takes the subway.

Oh, and she always comes to school with Xander.

I want to ask her about it but I don't know how.

The diner is surprisingly slow today and Ryan and I are currently doing nothing, just staring at each other now and then.

I skate over to the booth she's currently sitting in and sit across from her.

"Can- can we talk?" I ask.

"Depends? Are you gonna call me unimportant again?"

"No, I wanted to apologize."

She doesn't say anything so I continue.

"Ry, you know I love you more than anything and I'm so fucking sorry for pushing you away. It's just- I didn't want to go through the pain of losing everyone again. I mean you remember what happened when my mom and dad died. So, I thought that leaving everyone first would be for the best."