15 ❥ daddy issues

Look, I know I messed up, but let me explain what actually happened

Let's go back to the morning after the dance, shall we...

Ugh, what fucking time is it, and what the fuck is laying on top of me?

"Good morning baby" I hear an all too familiar voice.

Hmm, I don't remember bringing Lina home with me.

Wait- that's not Lina's voice.

No fucking way.

There is no way in hell that I was THAT drunk to hook up with MADISON.

I quickly shoot up and out of the bed while looking around for my clothes.

"Madison?! What the fuck are you doing here?" I yell.

"You tell me, this is my fucking room." She shrugs while getting out of the bed butt-ass naked.

I look around the all-too-familiar room and immediately wince.

Catalina is going to fucking kill me.

"What happened?" I ask as I pull up my jeans.

"I don't remember much but I know we both got pretty shit-faced at the party and then the next second we were banging on every piece of furniture." She smirks while putting on her bra.

I'm a fucking dumbass.

"If it helps, I loved every fucking second of it. You're still the best fuck I've ever had." She winks.

"This. This will NEVER happen again!" I yell while pointing in between us.

"Aww, that's what you said last month." She sighs.

Okay yes, I have caved a few times but this was the first time I caved while Lina was in my life.

"I'm serious this time!" I grab my jacket and make my way downstairs.

"Yeah whatever" She laughs.

I storm out of the house but quickly stop in my tracks when I realize that I didn't drive here. After the dance yesterday, we all agreed that we would just take Xander's car and drive to the party.

"Need a ride?" I turn and see Madison leaning against her doorway with her car keys in hand.

"I rather walk," I mutter as I begin walking down the sidewalk.

"Are you kidding me? That walk is almost an hour!" She yells as she begins making her way to me.

"Get out of my way Madison." I sigh.

"Not until you let me give you a ride."

"God, you're fucking annoying." I sigh.

"So is that a yes...?"