New Owner same style

After years and years of being nothing more than a pretty piece of jewelry passed down from many different people for many different things some because it was to prove something other times it was stolen and more often than naught it was used as a symbol for the lesser kings of earth to wear as a symbol of pride.

And in more recent years it has been the gem of many different museum's throughout the ages because of how no matter how much time had passed this bracelet worn by the kings of old would never lose its luster for the band and gems were said to be magical and one night as the museum was closing down for the night a thief had come in the cover of night. And had stolen a bunch of useless treasures because his real target was the magnificent gold and jewel studded bracelet and as he took it alarms started to blare up all around for he had set off the alarm for lifting the bracelet of its pedestal with nothing to weigh it back down with and as the thief was running away.

For his own life as there were guards and police trying to apprehend him and as he was making his getaway the bracelet had managed to slip out of his bag and it had rolled down in the front of one young man with a brown jacket and black shirt as some would call this luck other would call it destiny.

For when the young man picked it up he just continued on walking home for the night and as he said his usual greetings to the people he called "family" he thought he would look amazing with the bracelet on and as soon as he put that thing on his wrist he felt a sharp pain and when he tried to take it off it would not budge at all and then he started to fly straight on out of his own home and world all together.

For parts that were unknown to him and to his surprise not only did he not die from being forced out of everything he had known and accomplishing something that no one had done before going over every planet in his solar system in what felt like just a few seconds and as he was getting further and further away from all that he had ever known he passed by a strange pod with that he saw was a baby inside with some strange symbol on their chest.

And as he had started to pass by more and more of the unknown, he finally landed on a baren planet that had nothing going for it expect that few settlers of some strange alien (to him) race of people and as he came up to them, he felt his hand launch him to the other side of planet for some reason. 

Completely unknown to him and when he finally landed and finally no longer hand any problems with the bracelet he had started to try and remove the random bracelet he had put on for to him what seemed like days but there was really no way to tell and as the time passed his anger and hatred for the device subsided.

And all that was left was his own feeling of pride in the fact that he was the sole human to have ever enter this unknown part of the universe and he felt his own ego within his self-grow he felt a Stange tingle on his arm not one of pain this time but what seemed to be like acceptance and as the day had ended for another night on where ever he was he went to bed in his makeshift home.

But as he slept he had a dream about the previous true master of band and was being told everything he had needed to know but he could see the man? was like a static projection where he could barely make out any of the words he was saying and when he thought the man felt like he had taught the man all there was to know about it he had awoken to a brand new day.

And after thinking back onto what he had thought he heard from the man? who had told him of its power and what it could do that the man knew of so as he breathed a giant sigh to try and get himself pumped up for what he was about to do so as he tried to start his training he thought about slapping himself up the head for he forgot to do the chant to help charge it so he started to chant.

"Everything under the skies and above the cosmos shall bend to my might for there is only one that commands all for all is mine and for anyone who goes against my will beware my power for Gold lanterns might."

And after saying that he felt a change within in him and around him as he felt himself change to a more comfortable suit and wanting to know how he looked he thought up and formed a giant mirror to allow him to see himself in all his glory in a brand new suit that he thought made him look even better than he already was.

(But all gold for the green and white for the black with no symbol nor a mask.)

And as his stomach rumbled, he made a plate of his favorite food and ate it all and after thinking about it for a good while he thought of exploring the unknown and becoming the better man that he knew he could become so as he said good by to the place he called home for an unknown period of time.

He then flew away after he trained himself to become, and he left to explore the unknown lands for at least his human eyes as there would be new wonders and also horrors that he was about to experience with a face of pure glee to get away from all that he knew and had to deal with.

And with that I leave it off for now and wait until next time for what he/you will be doing also this entire thing is more of a backstory I will start saying how he interacts with others when the series starts so until then have fun stay safe and peace.