Golden Dawn

Inside the temporary base out of nowhere a gaint golden burst of light appeared in front of everyone and with it came a letter from Fortis stating that he was hanging out in Gotham city for awhile and how he was helping his protégé to become the next Gold Lantern.

Nightwing: "(Crumples up letter and sighs) I swear the next time I see that guy I'm going to slap him upside the head with all my might."

Megan: "What does the letter state?"

Nightwing: "That he's just helping  his protégé and that he's partying before and after his sessions with them."

Conner: "How about I do it instead (cracks knuckles) I promise it'll hurt a lot more than anything you could do and possibly enjoy it even more."

Nightwing: "As long as he gets what's coming to him then I'll be happy (starts typing on computer) and according to these news reports he's either meting some new heroine or its just a coincidence either way we need at least two people to check her out and maybe scout her to see if she'll join the team or not."

And just like that there were a few girls who were all very eager to go on the mission and find Fortis even though they were supposed to be looking for the new Gotham city heroine and thanks to Nightwings training he could tell that saying no to any of these girls was not the best option for him at the moment so he picked Zatanna and Megan but before either of the two could go out Fortis walked into their temporary base.

Fortis: "Hey (waves at them) sorry for ghosting for a bit but just wanted to see if everyone was alright and if any of you needed my help or not."

Saying what he wanted Fortis then began making his way back to who knows where but before he could do so he felt himself getting pulled behind him by something and when he looked behind him he saw Megan's eyes glowing while Zatanna seemed to be chanting something.

But no matter what they tried or how hard it didn't seem like Fortis was going anywhere in fact the only reason he was even moving in the first place was because he was walking towards them on his own accord and once he got deep enough into the new temporary base Superboy charged at him with all his speed and might.

As Superboy put all his strength into his fist and punched Fortis with all his might caused a giant wind blast and sound blast echoed throughout the complex and only when everything finally calmed down did everyone see that Fortis had caught Superboys fist like it was nothing as he didn't seem to budge or do anything at all as they made contact.

With a glare Fortis grabbed Superboys arm with his other hand and proceeded to flip him over and slam him hard into the ground causing Beastboy, Bluebeatle, Impulse, and everyone else who was near him to charge at Fortis since it seemed that he had gone rouge at some point.

Nightwing: "Miss Martian I need you to seal off his movements as best you can (grabs his sticks and starts charging at Fortis as well)."

Not even seeming to move Fortis starts beating everyone like they had forgotten he had done to them years ago when they all first meet by him beating them all like he was doing now to the newer members of the team by managing to grab Impulses foot as he was running with SpecForce ability as he threw him into a mid shifting Beastboy.

Distracting everyone only Nightwing sees him makes an electric shock batarang device that he quickly throws onto Bluebeetle before also throwing down a sonic emitter that causes everyone to go down in pain all while Nightwing sees Fortis grab and do something to one of the beds before he passes out along with everyone else.

When everyone finally comes to the see green smoke floating around the area freaking everyone out for a little bit until Garfield notices a note sticking to Conner's back.

Garfield: "(Mimicing Fortis) Don't worry about the gas it's there to help heal everyone and get them back to normal so they can continue doing their missions."

Jaime: "What just happened."

Nightwing: "He'd been going easy on us all these years is what just happened."

Superboy: "(Rubs hand and back) I thought things were different now."

Zatanna: "Maybe he had a reason for him doing this."

Fortis: "(Chilling up top on one of their beds) Yea I didn't like how when I got back everyone wanted to hit me."

Surprising everyone as they look up to see that Fortis was just chilling there as everyone thought he had already left to do something else with some of them even thinking that he had turned to the dark side for his reason on attacking them but no all it had to do was how much of a cocky and prideful man he was and how he didn't like being forced to do things he didn't want to do.

Nightwing: "So Fortis why are you here anyway?"

Fortis: "(Jumps down) Because I wanted to see everyone but more importantly I wanted to see if everyone was okay and to warn everyone to be ready at all times as there are things that may happen in the future that non of you can handle."

Nightwing: "What do you mean-"

But once he and the others turned around Fortis was nowhere to be seen annoying everyone greatly even Nightwing which causes Superboy, Megan, and Zatanna to laugh as he used to do the exact same thing when he was younger causing him to become a little embarrassed.

Meanwhile back in Gotham city the heroine that they were going to meet before Fortis interrupted them cartel wheeled and then jumped on top of a passing Fortis revealing a better looking Harley who seemed to be enjoying herself with both her after hour activates as well as being able to go back to her old practice of being a doctor after much discussion, bribery, and threats made by her friends and a little from Fortis himself as she became a private therapist for hire.

Fortis: "So how's life now that you're on the other side of the law?"

Harley: "Its very fun but as you know (cuddles next to him extending her hand with the ring in it) I enjoy the brief moments we can spend together more than anything."

Fortis: "(Kisses her forehead) So do I but (looks down revealing all the baby toys thrown all over the place) don't you think your getting ready for this a little to fast?"

Harley: "(Waves her finger) Nope I've been wanting this for a very long time and while that may have used to be for another man (brings out homemade Gold Lantern emblemed blanket and wraps herself in it) I don't think there could be any man better than you for me at least."

Fortis: "You do know that anything could happen between either of us right?"

Harley: "Honey (Grabs Fortis face and slaps it lightly) I used to work for the Joker before if I could survive that for years I think I can survive almost anything that may try to take my life."

Fortis: "While I can't argue that I still think you should be careful."

Harley: "(Throws pillow at his face) And so should you I mean what's the point in worrying about me if you could get hurt."

Fortis: "Because I'm all powerful and have lived longer than anyone can imagine to the point where if I something were to happen to me then I would just accept it as it was a long time coming."

Harley: "(Slaps face) How could you say something like that!?"

Fortis: "(Hold Harley) Because I've already accepted my fate a very long time ago and I'm fine with it (lifts her chin) I just wish the best for you and everyone should I leave and that's it."

Harley: "(Hugs while pouting) You know you make it really hard to stay angry at you."

Fortis: "Comes with experience and meaning what you have to say (lifts her up) now I got some free time to kill before my meeting with Marcel tomorrow so why don't we have a private party tonight."

Harley: "I'd really like that."

The two then kiss as the door closes with a black sign hanging from her door that soon lights up with a magic wand appearing on the door with fireworks going off as the wand moves side to side as the fireworks go off around the wand.

And  that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.