It's time to duel

When you finally finished your daily spartan training and cram session that felt like they were trying to force you to learn everything that was normal for them in the manner of a few minutes.

You saw that Clark and the rest of the Legionaries were all playing a card game that you were unfamiliar with and when you asked them what was up, they then excitedly told you about the game and everything you needed to know about it.

The game was made up of hero cards and gadget cards with a field card played at the begging of the rounds and you are to take you opponent down with you hero or Villans and try and make them as jacked as possible without letting your opponent get time to rest.

You: "What's so great about this game?"

The second you said that they had made it seem like you just asked all of them to get naked in front of you.

You: "What?"

Clark: "It's not really a game for them it's..."

Leader: "[Interrupts] It's a way of life as you try and be as great of heroes as the ones on the cards."

You: "I'm sorry but this just seems like nothing more than a card game to me that seems to light up the images when played."

(Pretty much looks like this.)

You are then dragged away by all of them so you could understand the glory that was the game like if it were some sort of cult like procedure but no all that happened was them trying to get you to understand the collectable cards and form a grand ...

You are then dragged away by all of them so you could understand the glory that was the game like if it were some sort of cult like procedure but no all that happened was them trying to get you to understand the collectable cards and form a grand stagey to win other players cards.

You were taught the differences between the different types of cards what gadgets could be used with what while also learning everything there was to know about field cards and how they could either make or break your chances of winning the game.

When you finally learned all the rules everyone telling you what they were looked like they had just finished an epic battle and you were also given what you felt like were garbage cards for the others since all the cards you had been given had to be used a certain way or were weaker overall compared to everyone else's.

And the very first opponent that you had faced after learning everything you could about the game was Clark and his deck was made up of everything Superman related while the one you were playing with was a man dressed as a bat called Batman.

You both then began playing as everyone was watching both of you while placing bets on who they believed would win this game as both lantern girls were not present since they could not really care any less about this game.

The game to say the least really kinda boring as all you did was place cards down and then the holograms of those cards would do everything else and all you had to do was try and win with a deck that anyone could loose with if they didn't know about the people or were unlucky.

When you and Clark finished the game you had won the game but just barley as you managed to get all the items you could that just so happened to weaken Superman while also being able to strength Batman.

Clark: "It was close but none the less good game here [Adds one card from his deck to yours.]"

You: "I don't understand why did you give me your card."

Leader: "It's the rules you lose you give away a card doesn't matter what just anything and sometimes the winner gets to decide but since your still fresh with playing the game Superman gave you one of his cards instead."

Still not understanding why you just let it go and accepted the card as you then left them to play just as all the girls came back from doing something between themselves as they gave all the boys some new cards while the lantern girls gave you two sets of cards that felt more you as they were lantern sets.

You thanked them for doing so and put them with the rest of your cards as they both then dragged you away right after with the only thing any one else could hear was.

You: "Why meeeee"

As you were forced to thank them for their gifts in a different more direct way much more to their liking and not so much yours since they don't take no for an answer and continue until they feel like they are done and are happy with the results as you all then sleep or at least you do.

When you had finally gotten out of bed you felt sore everywhere but forced yourself to be normal with the help of the bracelets power as you made yourself into a puppet as you controlled yourself underneath your clothes to hopefully not let anyone know you were sore.

You see some of the girls giggle as they look at you while some of the guys just give you a thumbs up with Clark one of your few true friends ask you all about it while you try and get him and everyone to shut up about it as you then close yourself into your personal study area to learn some new things while also hopefully waiting for everyone to forget and leave you alone.

When you finally get out you see that no one is there and for the first time you think ever you were glad that there was a bad guy running amok since it meant you could leave and have some fun relaxing and figuring out what you might actually enjoy.

When everyone came back they were tired and looked to be in bad shape but the second they saw you, you could see them light up as they then started making fun of you again as they all cheered up and you having enough just leave to go back to your room and continue relaxing for the rest of the day.

And that is all for now this was supposed to be a filler chapter so hope you enjoyed my first attempt at it and until next time stay safe and peace.