Level 5: Greed

After spending what you believe to be month on destroying the false world that has lived within the planet of despair you felt better and better and started to think less and less of anything besides completing your goal of gaining everything by breaking and taking it all from others.

Without knowing why or really caring every passing day you desired the destruction of everyone and everything that had taken from you while the pleasure you got from seeing your handywork at the areas you destroyed and the people who lived simple easy lives woke up to the harsh truth of the world they call home.

The list of people who held high positions in the council that controlled the area had not shrunk because they all had their hands in everything that went down from every area and the one you took down was both the newest and also the one who gained everything from his home district.

Until finally there came a day when you got all the information on everything that the council had so the only thing left was to either destroy them or help others destroy them in some way so that you would not get any heat from doing so and allow you to watch the rage build within them.

The first place you went to was the only area they all had a share in the only place that was left that could make safe food and water for all the people in the districts could have as long as they had enough profit for them to be able to gain enough to be in perfect health and survive.

As you made your way to the processing area you saw that they were using the method you had made at your old home but there was nothing you could do but hold back the rage at how blatant they were with taking everything useful from you and making it their own.

After looking around you saw a strange orange snake like creature slithering towards everything that was yours before there was suddenly a big explosion in one of the first food processing areas and as more and more people came to try and figure out what had just happened that same snake from earlier had found more of its kind or made more and they were all controlling others who had tried to fight it earlier.

When the chaos and destruction of everything had finally died down a huge sphere then appeared before everything before then vanishing and taking everything and everyone inside with it.

After seeing what happened you felt fear for the first time in a long while coming from you when you saw it again acting all cute and happy before you then realized it had come from your bracelet and that it was a part of the power that had come from your now shining Orange Gem.

As it coiled around you, you could see the entire food processing area inside it and when you thought of either the food or water it came out in either an orange bowl or in and orange cup but as you had no desire for any of it and that it only pro...

As it coiled around you, you could see the entire food processing area inside it and when you thought of either the food or water it came out in either an orange bowl or in and orange cup but as you had no desire for any of it and that it only provided sustenance for others you told it to destroy and get rid of it all which resulted in a big burp from the small creature.

When if finished you went to the nearest district and you could hear everyone panic about the only place that they could all get safe food and water without having to worry about the other areas or the monsters that lived in the areas they had not taken over.

While hearing the sounds of everyone in states of panic the only people who were calm were the council because they all had their own private versions for their food and their view of the people was nothing more than pawns to fuel their own ambitions for this world.

All the while you sat there in the one area that only you could get to that had everything that was built in view as you crossed out the first area on your list of things to destroy while fueling the different energy beings that had come from the gems in your bracelet while making a plan on what to destroy next while figuring out everything that the orange gem could do.

When you finished with the planning and guessing you then went and found a monster that was on the list of what to take down that you had planned on figuring out what the orange gem did besides control and consuming things and when you used it in combat that was all it had done it at the creature and shifted into an orange see through version of it.

So, after finding another one to take down and turn in you found out that Orange is useful but also really limited as it could only do anything by taking it from others when it finished consuming them or it either way would be in certain situations but not for right now.

The only thing you had left for the day was creating more Chaos towards everything that you desired but you felt like holding that off for a bit so that you could hear, learn, and plan accordingly to what the council members were doing to try and help make sure everyone else continued to work for them.

As everything was going as planned for you at least with the destruction of the food processing area you could see that almost everyone but the 1% of the area were famished and on the brink of collapse with only getting the scraps that were left from those that could not eat anymore and felt like pestering the poor.

That was until you took one of them down and spread the food to everyone else and saw the fear and chaos it had brough upon the people that felt like they were the high and might by just telling them that they could have all the food and water they wanted by just taking them down.

And to your great delight it did as everything that had belonged to them was now belonging to everyone with the side effect being a great reduction in everyone else as their size had to shrink a lot to get it and be able to keep everything for themselves all while you laughed until you went come at everything you had just done.

Hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.