Train-Ing

Marcel: "This sucks!"

Fortis?: "Quit being such a baby who knows maybe you'll like it."

Mink: "Sir what's wrong?"

Marcel: "(Tapping his shoulder while also tapping his foot very fast out of anger and annoyance) I'll tell you what's wrong (pulls back the window curtain of their train car) WHY THE HECK ARE WE ON A TRAIN WHEN ALMOST ALL OF US CAN FLY!!! And don't get me wrong I have nothing against travelling like this in fact I find it enjoyable but! WHY! DO! WE! HAVE! TO! DO! IT! Especially when it hasn't even been a week yet since our last mission and that none of us are good at detective work!"

Yes you heard it right Marcel's group of young superhero's in the shadows are working inside a train car that is filled to the brim with criminals!

This all started a few days ago when each and every member of Marcel's team had just gotten teleported inside a train station via Justice League member only area where they were each placed inside their own little box with an outfit already prepared along with a message that they were to destroy that revealed who they were after.

And this my dear readers is something that only you all may be allowed to know before the others and that's the fact Every! Single! Member! of Marcel's team has a completely different target that they have been assigned to.

But this was not something done because of their individual skill sets since Mink got an animal smuggler which would have been a better fit for Fiona since what illegal animal smuggler would refuse to sell what appears to be a freaking dinosaur even if it was most likely a trap!

I mean if I was down bad for money than I certainly would and I have the power to get whatever I want.... but anyway along with that was the fact that Max got a dealer that was selling all types of high grade weaponry that was either abandoned by their places of origin or were stolen and reverse engineered by the guy so they could mass produce.

Next is Lotor and Vortus since they are the only ones that could be considered a pair since (holds up two inverse king and queen cards one of harts and the other of clubs) they are twin siblings that look almost completely alike other than the fact that one's got a shroom and the other ain't!

The two twin baddies deal in the selling and trading of both normal organs and those that came from space or another dimension with them auctioning off whatever organs that they deem to either be in short supply or demand almost always a few months after selling the super organs since they almost always destroy the bodies of whoever gets them implanted.

Their a real pair of whacko's but a smart pair since they know what their doing and what effect they have as they mostly just resell the organs that they took from those they experimented on just to see what the alien organs would do towards the human body. And since their always together they both need to be taken down or else their operations could continue since they both have similar skill sets and are extremally loyal to one another as well as the fact that they each know how to run their operations by themselves.

With the final person in the group Fiona being in charge of stealing certain items like a grocery list at a local shopping mall of many different things that the League had wanted her to get with some being easy while others being Max Security with them only being taken out after the Auction or when the man in charge wanted to see them.

And for the protagonist's of this story Marcel and Fortis with the freaking question mark added to his name are going after is just a question mark since no one really knows who the heck the owner and headmaster of the train gang is and that's why Marcel's really angry since he believes he along with his team have to find an evil version of the question.