Image

Fortis: "So what your saying is you have someone but don't know how to tell them.... man you just gotta man up and tell them straight to their face how you feel about them or else their gonna be taken by someone else."

Says the man aloud reading a novel that has the standard love triangle that will most likely last either the entire time or maybe close to the end until it stops and the protagonist picks the one they love.

Wally: "Dude you know it's just a story right? Like their not real and the person writing it most likely going to milk that drama for all its worth."

Fortis: "(Closes book) Yea I know but you can't it when you really get into a story."

With a wave of his hand Fortis activates his super suit and follows Wally as they both make their own ways to the Bio-ship so they can get to their next mission all while Fortis watches sees the love flowing from almost everyone there towards the other minus him of course.

Ghia'ta: "(Echo) So what do you think happened."

Per Lynn: "(Echo) Oooh I bet Wally boy over there finally found his love."

Ghia'ta: "(Echo) But I thought he and Megan were meant to be."

Per Lynn: "(Echo) No that's her and Conner over there cause they look cuter then two grogorns in snarnog."

Fortis: "(Passive aggressive whisper) Or it's none of our business and they can love who they want."

Ghia'ta: "(Echo) Party Pooper (blows rasberry)."

Per Lynn: "(Echo and laughs as she strokes Fortis chin) Maybe he's getting a little jealous."

Fortis: "(Laughs weirding out everyone) I am not jealous (Wally does the crazy motion at Fortis) I just think we have no reason to interfere."

Ghia'ta: "(Echo) No worries cutie (caresses hand with bracelet on it) you know were always with you."

Fortis just grumbles in silence as he waits for the ship to land at their destination so he could hopefully escape all of this talk and also to stretch his legs since after finding those books he hadn't really walked all that much in the past few weeks.

The way out could have been a bit more pleasant but hey everyone needs there thirty seconds of fame once in awhile so along with everyone Fortis jumps out to stop a raging stampede from crushing and seriously hurting the two civilians down there.

Superboy smashes the ground parting the sea of Onyx from getting any closer to the boy or his mother while Fortis with a sly grin on his face has a little fun of his own and only comes back once everyone is safe holding lots and I mean lots of guns.

Robin: "What do you have there."

Fortis: "(Holding a bundle of guns) Uh.... a milkshake?"

Robin: "(Sighs) Were going to talk about this later."

Fortis: "(Waves hand as the guns turn into golden glitter) Well that's taken care of."

???: "Uhh that man just made glitter out of guns."

Superboy: "He can do that."

???: "Okay well my names Garfield and were about."

Superboy: "Wait! Aircraft! Headed this way."

Robin: "Gar! Stay put."

Leaving the house Fortis flies on top one of the jets and knocks on one of the jet windows rightfully causing him to freak out and almost crashes into his friend as Fortis laughs his way all the back down and gets blasted as someone must have hit something that goes boom.