New power

A few weeks after giving Harley the first ring of power he had noticed that for the most part she had firstly gone through a transformation since then where she stated she was starting to look how she used to before meeting the Joker which was nice to hear but she was till a bit crazy as she almost killed a woman who bumped into him on his way to meet up with her.

Another interesting thing about the rings was that it allowed Ghia'ta and Per Lynn to leave the bracelet and have a girls night or just generally get away from Fortis for a bit making him a bit sad when it happened for the first time but he was mostly happy that they had someone to talk and be with other than him.

Meeting up for another date Fortis had made another ring and was messing with it as he thought who he might give it to next if he were to give out another ring but for now as he had no one in mind he turned it back into nothing before Harley came back and started hitting for having thoughts of another girl.

Harley: "(Cute angry face) You were thinking of another girl weren't you!"

Fortis: "(Keeps calm expression) What might have given you that idea."

Harley: "(Stares at Fortis long and hard like she's looking into his very soul and then points toward Ghia'ta and Per Lynn) They told me you were doing so."

Fortis: "I was-"

Ghia'ta: "(Looks at him with the eyes of a disappointed mother.)"

Per Lynn: "(Looks at him with the eyes of a killer just waiting to have a reason to bet him up.)"

Fortis: "(Leans back as he sips his black coffee) Alright so I was thinking of another girl but it wasn't anyone in particular."

Harley: "(Slaps him across the face drags him closer to for a brief make out session that ends with her biting his lip and tossing him away) You wanted this crazy !#$ now you have to deal with it lover boy but don't make the mistake of cheating on me you hear."

Fortis: "(Wipes his lip as it heals) A true king has many women but (pulls her close to him) that does not mean I do not value you and every other woman who has ever shown me love (kisses her forehead causing her to short circuit.)"

Once Harley regains her composure they both leave to continue their date with the normal eating, sight seeing, occasional bit of violence, shopping/theft, mugging, and some grand theft auto as they make their way to Harleys apartment to end the night off with a bang.

The next morning Fortis is making something for them to eat while Harley has not left his side at all since they had meet and has clung onto him to his knowledge at least every since he had woken up that morning even when she herself was asleep.

Fortis: "You ever plan on letting go?"

Harley: "Not until you show how much more you like me than the other girls."

Fortis: "(Laughs awkwardly) Even for me I don't think that's possible. But anyway how's the ring?"

Harley: "(Finally lets go) Its been crazy it gave me different outfits based on the colors, I got more emotional with some of them, (whispers) and it made me feel closer to you than I ever felt with Mr.J before."

Fortis: "(Playing dumb) Hmm what was that?"

Harley: "(Pinches him all over) Don't go making fun of me."

Fortis: "(Laughs a bit in pain as he pats her head) You know I mean it (teases her by pretending to kiss her on the lips) and that I just can't help myself sometimes."

Harley stomps on Fortis foot and smacks him with her sledge hammer destroying half of his right side in the process but with a weak thumbs up Fortis signals that everything is okay as they both eat breakfast with Harley having to feed him in account of breaking him.