Power Learning

After you and everyone had a good rest you all then left and were immediately meet with a giant ball like thing coming at all of you and you barley have enough time to make a see through shield to protect all of you.

You: "Hey what's the big idea throwing large objects at people first thing in the morning."

You then see everyone look at you and you could feel a cold sweat as the then took all three of you and held you all in different rooms as they started asking you questions about who you all were? Wear you all came from and how you managed to infiltrate their base undetected.

After a few long hours of questioning, they finally let you go and much to you anger and annoyance they had done nothing towards the girls you were with and instead made everything difficult and a pain for you as they seemed to have harassed you to no end.

You then sat down as what you felt like was the entire group living here come out and then procced to talk to you about what you felt like doing now and asking what you knew so far about this version of earth and how you felt about it.

You: "I miss my home and I would like to go back (looks at girls) but I think for now I'm good and that there's more I could learn and do first before I get back since I doubt nothing would have changed for the better once I get back there."

After hearing that you get dragged to the testing area to see what it was you could do and how of it you could do.

The first test was seeing how much you could life so after making some gauntlets to surround your hands you then started to lift a bunch of what you could comprehend as future metal that weighed more than anything you had ever lifted before.

When that was done you were then told that they would be testing your ability to fly next to see how good you were at flying and also how fast you could fly so you stood where they had told you to do so before you then get ejected out of there and begun to fly so as to not become a human pancake.

After completing that test, you were then forced to do another what you think where a hundred tests before they finally let you go as you rested on one of the girls laps not really caring who as you were too tired to really care anymore.

When you woke back up some people looked to be angry while others looked happy, but you had no idea why and you thanked the girls for helping you through that and letting you rest for a bit on them even if it made them uncomfortable for a bit.

What you could guess to be the leader of this group of hero's then let you know about your performance and about how for the most part you were good at everything but when he flipped to the next slide you did not like so much.

Leader: "Your powers are great, but they come from hero's that still exist and from what we and the people that you brought can tell is you are almost completely out of energy and for it to have lasted this long is simply amazing. But that's not important what is, is that from what I heard you say that they are powers from your gems but your 'gems' as you put it are really just lantern rings. So, to make you a better hero and fighter you're going to have to learn everything there is to know about Lanters and what they can do to both get better and see if you can get more power before your thing goes out."

And before you could say anything both girls then drag you away to a place that was either already there and just altered a bit or was made just for you to learn more about Lanters and other heroes to learn from them.

The second you sat down you got flashbacks to your old schools and what you would have to do to pass and after a brief explanation on how to work the computer and all the different tech things needed to make sure it worked properly and after learning how to do all of that you had managed to perfect some of your martial arts and were able to get a grasp on how to fly and fight better from some of the members.

You were amazed to say the least about how you could get all sorts of information with just pressing a single icon or by typing in a few words on a keyboard, and after having your fun looking up different things you then searched for all the different Lanterns and what they could do so you could learn more about their abilities, history, and anything that you thought would have been any sort of help in understanding them.

It was something to say the least as you learned more about your powers and what they were actually made up of and everything they could do and what they were for it was great knowing what they could do fully but was kinda annoying about how limited they all seemed to be in some way or another.

You eventually got board of just learning about Lanterns and started to look up some different hero's and learn from them about what made them so great and if you could use anything that made them that great of heroes for yourself.

The heroes that you liked the most from what you had seen were Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Green Arrow, and Martian Manhunter.

You then learned all that you could about these heroes and what they could do as you tried your best to incorporate what made them great into your own way of doing things so you could be great and have less problems down the line when ever they may appear.

Hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.