Nevermore

The time has come for everything to become normal once again which meant that the royal family members were all leaving to go back home to do whatever their royalty does in their nation besides wait for something interesting to happen with the rest of the world.

And while it was something that everyone was honestly looking forward too as it meant that hopefully they had a friendly ally nation along side the fact that they helped mess up whatever plans the light may have had for the place along with its people.

The weirdest part of it all however was when Terra went over to Marcel and seemed to want to tell him something before she kissed him on the cheek and then raced off after her brother as they went to their homeland to do... whatever it is they want as they are royalty and all.

Either way it was a time for change in the world and that also came with Marcel and his own group of people as Batman and the rest of his little team were regrouping with the Justice League and other affiliated groups. Marcel and his own group were actually distancing themselves from the Justice League and not for any contrived reasons or deception, no it was solely because they (mainly Marcel) didn't feel like being told what to do or how to do it and they didn't really want to be shown to the world either as most of his groups members either couldn't or didn't want to be in the spot light.

Add that with the fact that he just doesn't feel like neither he nor his group are really cut out to be with League what with them doing some morally questionable acts here and there especially Marcel as Fortis told him that it honestly didn't matter which side he swung as Fortis himself has dipped his hand on both sides before and was ready and willing to share his tales... that he could remember at least.

There was also the fact that he had some other worldly beef with himself and when you add in the fact that time also seemed to have it out for him along with space then what better way to have give them a free pass than to be a part of something where everyone you know and care for can get destroyed just because they know you or know someone like you.

There's also this subtle feeling of Marcel being watched by some mysterious group of people, quite possibly the creatures that he meet a long time ago in the basement area of a place that didn't really have one that seemed like a watch tower of its own.

Anyway everyone around was a little sad to see them go but respected their decisions all the same as Hector gave Marcel a hug goodbye as he left all the groups since he wasn't either ready or wanting to be a part of any group for long probably because of Vandal doing so or maybe it was something in his past either way he told everyone how to contact him if they needed him as he went to sleep on the Outsiders couch.

And with that all of them left with none of the Outsiders, Team, or even the Justice League being able to find out where their base was located or even where they might go to get inside with the only person that seemed to have access being Hector and he either wasn't willing to say or was taking a break for the first time in probably centuries.

Meanwhile Marcel and his little group were getting ready to fight his other self since there is no way that someone who was so obsessed with absorbing him would just let him go without having a way to find him or pull him back, which Marcel wasn't really looking forward to either of them much at all.

In fact he would rather sit down and be forced to see visions of the time line like he's having a seizure compared to doing anything with that other version as much as he possibly could to the point that he'd honestly be fine living in Granny's little torture room some more since at least there he knew there would be someone less crazy to talk to.

In fact he'd rather talk to Wally about Artemis and their kids all day than be in a room for even a minute with his other self and the last time they were forced to talk to each other the man just started talking gibberish because of his speed and Fortis had to translate which was just him praising both girls in his life.

I mean Marcel doesn't really have a problem with someone being loving towards their family but not when their in an elevator and total unprompted does he start talking about his love for his family like he was trying to mess with them or anything like that... but then again he was probably saying that to Fortis and Marcel just had to be the medium for the two to talk which was even more annoying.

Because like who the heck wants to become the third wheel to their master especially when there no longer there and you're practically just what they see whenever they look at them, even though in Marcels case Fortis was still there but very few people knew that and maybe Wally was one of those people which made things a bit more awkward as Marcel wondered why he would start telling him that.

And as Marcel, Lotor, Mink, Vortus, Max, and Fiona all stood side by side with each other as they all got ready to fight the other side for their own freedom and also the freedom of the people that Silver Skull had been forcing to be his unwilling members.

Looking on into the darkness that seemed to be approaching them in the bustling city of Gotham city the group seemed to just vanish without a trace that night... with no one really knowing what happened to any of them other than the fact that the bracelet seemed to have arrived at the Outsiders base without prompt one day.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace!