Auld Acquaintance

Walking out of his room Fortis barley makes his way towards the center of the cave as he hears the teleporter start but no matter how much he tries to run towards them the man can barley stand let alone walk but a king can and must not give up so he sucks up all the pain and slowly gets closer and closer to the group so he can help them.

Fortis: "Gotta (grunts and pants) get there before (grunts and pants) they do."

When Fortis finally makes it he sees a frozen Red Tornado as members of the Justice league start coming through the the teleporter into Mount Justice and as he stands there he hears a faint call from Megan.

Megan: "(Mental) Fortis were sorry for not going back for you."

Superboy: "(Mental) Don't die on us weakling (probably gets punched)."

Robin: "(Mental) Well come to get you as soon as we can."

Fortis: "(Sees who's showing up and mentally responds sarcastically) No need to hurry take all the time you guys need just remember if this is the last time you hear from me I just want to say..... I've always been the best on the team (cancels connection and faces Icon, Doctor Fate, and Captain Marvel) Well this is going to suck."

Doctor Fate: "(Confident and double voiced) Were are the others!"

Fortis: "Don't know but from what I know (hand starts glowing) None of you need to find out!!! (Fires off a golden fist at them.)"

His golden fist hits Doctor fate right on his temple confusing the others just long enough for Fortis to call forth two beings of light one pink and one green to help him in his fight as green charges at Captain Marvel while Pink rushing at Icon leaving Doctor Fate to Fortis.

Doctor: "(Confident and double voiced) Why are you attacking us (gets ready to fight)!"

Fortis: "(Puts on his Gold Lantern Outfit) Because I know that none of you are league members right now."

Doctor Fate does his Ankh blast at him with GL quickly making a wall to take the blast for him and when it gets destroyed he makes a fan to spread the dust from the debris around slightly confusing the fallen heros at what he was doing.

As Doctor Fate teleported behind him he struck a mirage that GL had made as the real him appeared with two mallets swinging both at his helmeted head like he's from a cartoon hoping that he does some damage to the host to stop Nabu even if for a short while.

Cutting to Ghia'ta as she's getting blasted by Icon's blue hand lasers she summons a pink shield and bat and with Icons nonstop blasting she gets pushed more and more towards a corner only to smile and let go of her constructs as another her appears behind Icon and touches his head putting him into his own little world filled with everything he loves.

Ghia'ta: "Phew that wasn't so hard but (touches her body) this might take some getting used to (as she turns around all chipper like to see if Per Lynn needed any help.)"

When Pink got there she saw something gold quickly pass by her as another one quickly followed only this time threw her and before she could even sigh of relief Captain Marvel gets thrown on top of where she stood.

Ghia'ta: "Oh come on (Stomps her leg) I was standing right there."

Per Lynn: "If you have a problem with where he landed then too bad. And what happened to your guy?"

Ghia'ta: "(Smiles creepily) I showed him a place a pure bliss from which no one can wakeup from."

Per Lynn: "(Stares dumbfound) And people said I had problems."

Captain Marvel most likely hearing this goes towards Icon and gives him a firm and hard slap on the back brining him back to his senses as the two now go for round two against them and as they both charge at each other we cut back to Doctor Fate and GL who are both teleport attacking the other until they stop at the earths edge.