Inner demons

Fortis: "(Echo) Hello? Anyone there? Ghia'ta? Per Lynn? Guys?"

All Fortis sees is nothing but whiteness with only himself and the echo of his voice to keep him company in this weird place he somehow found his way to.

As Fortis looked and searched himself to see if he was missing anything or not he found that he was just his normal self again, a person he had long sense forgotten about and once that did not yet have the power of the Gold Lantern.

With nothing else to do he started walking towards anywhere sine none of them really led to anything except more whiteness and isolation.

And with nothing better to do Fortis started doing math problems, figure out how to make better things with his lantern abilities, and even what he liked about each girl he currently likes and knows.

But no matter how much he talked, thought, or walked nothing really changed other than he started getting weaker either from how much he talked or walked would be hard to say since it couldn't have been his bracelet since it changed how it used to function.

Fortis: "(Weakly with a smile on his face) I like how kind.... Megan is to everyone.... I like how confident and outgoing Artemis is.... I like how enchanting and fun Zatanna is.... (laughs) I like teasing Wonder Woman because it's cute and funny seeing her reactions... I like Harley because of how dedicated, smart, and how hardworking she is."

Fortis: "(Weakly with a smile on his face) I like how kind Superboy is even if he tries to hide it... I like how Robin takes after his mentor and plans for everything to keep those he cares about safe... I like how Kaldur no matter what is always thinking about how he can help... I like how fun and outgoing Wally is."

Creepy voice: "(Distorted echo) And what about you!"

Fortis: "(Looks around) Who's there!"

Creepy voice: "(Distorted echo) You should know already."

Fortis: "Fear! Get out here!"

Creepy voice: "(Distorted echo) Close but no."

With nothing else to say or even look out he continued walking but this time the area around him started to change this time crakes were starting to form and anytime he walked into one he would see flashes and hear voices about his life before and some of the darker things he has done since getting his powers.

Along for the ride was the Creepy voice who never shut up once and was always looking for a way to put him down or point out how awful he was both as a person and as a lantern user.

Creepy voice: "(Distorted echo) You failed them... no matter what you did you couldn't save them and what did you do after (whispered in Fortis ear) You ran away."

No matter what the voice says he tries his best to ignore both the voice and the visions of what he sees as he starts running to try and find a way out of this place before he goes mad.

Creepy voice: "(Distorted echo) You're already mad."

Fortis: "(Looks around harder) How did you know my question. Tell me!"

Creepy voice: "You should know already."

Fortis: "You're the creator of the bracelet."

Creepy voice: "(Starts clapping) Yes I am and what you see around you (Snaps as the room changes back into a solid white room) is my way of keeping you looked up."

Fortis: "Why?"

Creepy voice: "Because you took what should be mine and started using it however you pleased."

Fortis: "You're already dead though!"

Creepy voice: "You should know better than most that death means nothing when one has the right power anyway have fun and goodbye (Creepy and sinister laugh fills the room before eventually vanishing all together)."