Light Burst

With the power of Golden light the wearer can make anything through their might but the one downside that it has is the fact that for some reason one night of every year since he had awaked the spirts within the rings Fortis has had to fight them as he slept.

And like most dreams the fights aren't very consistent with how they want to do battle like the year prior was a timed puzzle battle where he had to remake images of what they were when he first summoned them, what he had made with them, and just anything that really used their color of power.

For this years battle its the most common type of battle in the worlds no matter where anyone goes and no matter the time at some point in time everywhere in the galaxy has had a giant coliseum battle gladiator style and Fortis should know since for a long while he fought in one.

As Fortis woke up he saw that he was chained up to his thrown that had long since been abandoned or would be abandoned by him as loud chanting sounds of from what he could make out where the words used to power up the different lantern rings as lights of all their colors appeared on the ground bringing forth beings that looked like him but different colored constructs with them being somewhat like their emotion that powers them.

Blue giving off ancient monk vibes, Red seeming like an entity of rage and aggression, Green looking proud like a cadet just out of the academy and looking to make their big bust, Pink looking like a cheerleader that wants to cause some harm which terrifies him the most, etc etc.

As each and everyone one of the different colored versions of him start appearing the chains that are holding Forits done get looser and loser until they all came of just as the White lantern version of him comes out while his thrown starts to descend back where ever it came from.

Fortis: "I know I have a big ego but man (Rubs the back of his head) I didn't think it was this big. (looks around) not like its a bad thing though."

But his admiration for what his head had made didn't last long as Red was ready and waiting for everyone to show up as he threw spears at every other version there was of him seeming to not really care if any of them hit as it charged in like a raging bull.

And Fortis dodging them with a side step probably didn't help quinch their rage any time soon but eh it was a battle so what did it matter if he angered the rage monster with in him or just let him go about smashing everything and everyone else around him.

Before he could get his baring's however Yellow came at him with two serrated swords trying to slash and stab him and oddly enough Green was the one who had managed to stop him from dodging whether on purpose or not didn't really matter as they blocked him from moving which allowed Yellow to ram their sword straight through him.

Fortis sighs in pain as he takes the sword out and stabs Green with it knowing that it would hurt them the most as Per Lynn told him about their weakness towards yellow in the past and the reason why Yellow and Green are enemies.

With those two out of the way Fortis now had some more time to try and deal with the rest of them minus Black and White as from the corner of his eye he saw the two had probably been fighting since the very start and had no plans of stopping anytime soon.

Dodging the heart throwing knifes from Pink Fortis eventually stumbled upon Orange as they were taking everything around them and making it theirs causing Pink to turn Orange into a pincushion from just how many knifes they made and threw at him.

And after getting a real good and close look at Pink Fortis came to a random conclusion which was that he looked very hot as a girl even if they were a crazed lunatic trying to kill the person they care for either way though he found himself nice looking and from what girls have told him he looks nice as a guy too meaning he looks hot no matter the gender.

Grabbing Oranges throat he then uses the being of greed and smashed Pink with them until they burst into particles of their particular color of light leaving pretty much every other color with strangely Blue seeming to be the best fighter as they just dodge everything thrown at them while seeming to anger Red even more than when Fortis last saw them.

Also apparently Black and White at some point managed to destroy each other as Fortis saw remnants of what might have been their disappointing light particles which left Fortis with Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green, while Purple was taken out almost instantly once Red started raging like a wild bull.

Fortis: "Poor Compassion lost to the rage monster with in (gets up) well time to start trying."

But for some reason now matter what or how hard he tried nothing was coming out of his bracelet at all probably since he was inside his own mind and he was fighting the entities within it for their power either way though not being able to make anything was going to be a huge pain to work with.

Seeing no real way on how to deal with any of them Fortis stats running towards Red but not before sliding sideways through Green and Yellow as he takes one of Yellows swords with him and once he stops sliding he jumps up and on top of Red and stabs them with Yellows sword causing them to go frantic while Fortis was just holding on like they were a buking Branco.

With Fortis now riding a wild beast that seems to be both loosing its mind and brain cells the longer it stays angry so getting it to destroy the others wouldn't have posed much of a problem except that for some reason the sword was a lot stronger against Red then Green and that Blue was making Red angrier and angrier as they kept dodging every time Red tried to destroy them.

Falling on his face with blade in hand Fortis looked up to see Blue doing the bring it on hand gesture trying to provoke him which somewhat worked as Fortis charged at them hoping to cut them but just like Red the Blue monkey kept dodging his attacks like they were nothing.

But unlike Red Fortis managed to compose himself just enough to where he did manage to hit Blue and while it might not have been the deepest cut he could have made it was just enough to where it slowed Blue down even if it was just a little bit but thanks to those small cuts it made it easier and easier to hit him until eventually they fell down onto their knees as Fortis rammed the sword through their chest destroying them.

Turning his head towards Green and Yellow as they were the only ones left besides himself Fortis sat down for a bit to catch his breath while also letting the two fight amongst themselves and whoever won the fight would go on to face him like he's some sort of final boss.

Green and Yellow fought like they were old friends that have a lot of baggage between them inside a boxing ring as they just kept hitting with their fists even though Yellow made two blades he didn't use the one that Fortis hadn't stolen but seemed to be honoring the fight.

At least enough until it either got tired or started to loose to which at that point Yellow grabbed the blade and struck Green straight through the heart destroying them instantly like they were nothing as they slowly turned towards Fortis who had stood up and was wielding the other blade ready to fight.

And like old timey swords men the two started circling each other until one of them hear something that made then start charging at the other each preforming one movement of the blade as the two waited for a little while to see who was worse off and thankfully Fortis was the least damaged thanks to him taking a break earlier and Yellow just getting out of a fight with Green.

Not the most honorable way to win but each and everyone one of them was just a part of himself that he had to beat to keep in check so there was no use crying over it especially because he would be fighting them again next year and the year after that forever until he got himself a successor.

Finally waking up Fortis sees that through all of that only five minutes have passed in the real world causing him to groan as he was now even more tired than when he went to bed and barley if any time had passed since then.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.