Level 8: Life

As you get picked up and dragged by the overseers, they then throw you at the others before they then explain that you had all broken their rules and are in need of severe punishment as they then begin to beat all of you and force everyone to work for the council members as they have struck a bargain.

As the overseers begin to chain and pack everyone up to force them to preform for the council members however, they want you then ask them why they were doing this and that almost everyone was innocent that lived on this planet other than them.

And that was when you felt all the negative emotions all flow through you at once as you saw them laugh and then one of them caresses a girl while another punches you.

Overseer 1: "No one on this land is innocent all are guilty in life except those we deem worthy".

It was something that you could not fathom at all as you saw people, lived with them, and understood that not all of them were meant for this life and from some you heard that they got sent there for no reason other than saying or doing something that the overseers did not want.

As you and everyone try to fight back against the people the overseers out number all of you by a lot and unlike all of you that are weak from no food or water and living in areas that are very harmful to the progression of their growth have caused almost all of you to become weaker over time.

But that does not stop the fire that is lit with in all of you as you all are working towards gaining your freedoms the only thing that has changed is that you are now fighting the council members while also making sure to take down the overseers who do as they please with everyone they had forced to live here.

Resistance 1: "You shall not deny us any longer for we are free men just like any other".

Is the last thing you hear before they rush at one of the guards and even though they are chained and outnumbered he does not lose hope for a better life for everyone he cares for which manages to spark the dormant fires within all of you once more as you all then fight back again.

You: "You may have taken away our freedom, but you shall never take away our desire."

You: (whispering) "when I give the signal run after the council members while I take on the overseers, I should be able to hold them back long enough for you to get them."

After saying that you then break the chains holding you and everyone else apart as you then become a wall for the overseers to stop the others from getting to the council members and after a brief stare down one of them step ups.

Big Overseer: (cracking knuckles)"You have no idea how much were going to enjoy doing this."

Before they all then run at you only to start being repelled by a white light that you know have that you cannot see but feel it caressing you like a faint memory of your mother as you then see the white gem on your bracelet light up making it where there are barley any gems left dark.

You: "Now there's a party."

Is all you said not worrying about what it could or might be able to do the only thing that was in your mind was making sure that the people here could live to see another day free from the oppression of both the overseers and the council members as you started a good old brawl.

Using all the knowledge that you had learned over the years you slipped past all the attacks they threw at you while also making sure to give them all a few hits making a very painful counterattack on them while also getting beat a little when you did so.

Because it did not matter how much more skilled you might have been compared to them because they had the power, skill, and worst of all numbers to make it almost impossible to even keep their attentions for as long as you were.

No matter what you would do to them they would all stand back up making it almost impossible to continue but that was because you could heal after a certain amount of time no matter what amount of damage was done to you, you would always stand right back up in the end.

When one would try to punch you, you then grabbed their arm and threw them at the other while two others would then kick you in the knees making you drop while a third was kneeing you in the face all right after one another.

When they had finally stopped it was not because you got defeated, it was not because you defeated them, it was only because they saw the chaos that was outside after seeing the remaining ex-council members, that they each had placed in charge of the different areas.

And trying to make sure that none of them would leave you then summoned everything that you could and using up all of the energy that you had left in it your bracelet to make a giant laser of pure energy just to make sure that they could face the music for everything that they had done towards everyone on this planet minus you.

After doing so you begin to fall as you even used up the energy that was kept to make sure you would heal from everything and be more than what you were, even though it hurt a lot and put you in a very dangerous position you were grateful as it had allowed you to feel human once more.

Getting carried by everyone who was free was a great feeling especially so when you could see the looks on the overseers who had been outnumbered this time and with no way of being able to leave the planet any time soon but you knew this would not last but until you were better you let everyone celebrate.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.