Overwhelmed

Standing in front of Marcel stood Marcel? But this version seemed almost unstable in ever sense of the word as they were twitching and then there would be brief moments where he would teleport around along with sometimes there'd be more than one of him all talking at the same time before vanishing like nothing happened.

Marcel?: "(Biting his fingernail) I can see that you know my problem a bit YES? (He suddenly shouts as he appears in front of Marcel holding his face and dangling him a bit before letting go as Marcel stays at an angle.) You see I am you if you couldn't tell, but I'm a version of you where this (holds the bracelet) didn't appear or want me so now I stand here as your shadow... your normal form (grabs one of the mindless guys and kicks him out of the room) YOUR FREAKING PLAY THING FOR THE UNIVERSE TO TOY WITH!"

Marcel: "Look man I don't what your problem is, other than a sever case of inferiority complex... and maybe some drug abuse."

Marcel?: "(Laughs really creepily before suddenly stopping like he never laughed.) I knew you were a funny guy since I used to be a funny guy (snaps his fingers as the man who got sent flying comes in with a duffle bag.) Now my problem is, that you exist for one and the other is the fact that with you around I feel pain (holds his heart like he's a princess about to sing a song) the I get whenever either of us use our gifts especially you!"

The weird version of Marcel snaps his fingers as the duffle bag opens up and a bunch of items start flying out of it as they circle normal Marcel whilst his chair gets cut apart to form a giant table for him to lay across like they were about to operate on him.

It was also at this point in time that Fortis had enough of it all and proceeded to tell Marcel how to get out of there before sighing in disappointment as he fazed into existence as the other Marcel creepily smiles like he was waiting for this right before teleporting both Fortis and Marcel away.

However, Fortis and Marcel didn't manage to get that far from the creepy version of Marcel as they seemed to be in his own version of the Gold room but this place was far worse and a lot more creepy since the guy had an entire city in here along with the fact that the rare sightings of people looked like husks being forced to move more than anything else.

Marcel starts running around as Fortis tries his best to help but seeing as how neither of them know what the heck is going on, how to get out, or where they even were made things kind of hard for both of them especially whenever the bell rang and screams could be heard everywhere from everyone like it was their only moments of freedom.

The weirdest part had to come when they saw posters, flags, and even freaking coins that had Marcels face on one side and a skull on the backside as everything seemed to revolve around Marcel like his ego was growing bigger by the day.

And while yes that is something needed to be a Gold Lantern it isn't necessary something that is sought after.... well anymore since Fortis now haunts the dang thing like Blue Beetle's haunted by the things AI unit that only wants to destroy and fight everything in life.

After awhile Marcel eventually found out through some random documents and journals like he was the places mother/teacher getting ready to grade all their work. And what he had found out what that in order to get out of the place he either needed to find the exit or kill his evil crazed self.

Which very much sucked because from the general air of the place he knew that either the secret exit was a lie or that killing himself was a lie or that it would have been impossible as the man clearly would have god mode turned on and just wreck anything he wanted in any way he pleased like a sadistic sim player.

Still Marcel knew that playing this game was about to become nothing more than a grey paper or cover that stood between him and everything else since that's all it seemed to be as every angle and corner he started seeing more and more husks appearing that also seemed to be looking for something.

Fortis helped a little by telling Marcel where the husks were going, when they were near, or even what they seemed to be doing if it looked important enough which was honestly the most helpful thing he had ever done for Marcel in the past few years of possibly ever.

Eventually however the was no where else to run as the other Marcel so dastardly told them as two of the many husk creatures held Marcel up like they were trying reenact a KKK meeting with him with the only thing missing being the cross and fire.

Marcel?: "(Sounds of euphoria) This game of ours has finally come to end (he says as he caresses his chest, as he puts on a smile so big that he only losses to the Joker) now you will be gone and I shall finally become whole again!"

That part made Marcel very curious about what the man was on about but thankfully that didn't really matter since before going on this little journey he manage to take with him a little box from Darksides faction courtesy of Hector and the man never seeming to really care about anything other living life and fighting Vandal freaking Savage.

So Marcel quickly dislocates his arms for a bit as he punches the husk's out of the way and once his arms have healed and snapped right back into place he throws down a father box that seems even more pissed off than a normal version probably should be. As it immediately creates a giant black hole as it tries to destroy everything in its path right before jumping right back into Marcels pants.

And with a tip of his hat and wave of his wand, Marcel hops on out of there like Bugs Bunny as he got forcibly shoved right back into his own world as the Other Marcel screamed out the word NO you'd swear he was his father or something as Fortis also laughs at the situation but only because Marcel had ended up in the middle of nowhere that he eventually was called Smallville all without any energy in his bracelet to get back home with.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace!