Terrors

You are riding alongside Tommy and Tuppence Terror with Mr. Freeze and Icicle Jr. towards Belle Reve Penitentiary board out of your mind since everyone there was silent because thanks to a little from your girl in white you got help getting sent there.

You: "(Cuffs make noise) This is so boring!!!"

Guard: "This isn't supposed to be fun. Now shut up."

Icicle Jr: "Dude. Dude! Your sister is sweet!"

Miss Martian: "(Grunts and looks away.)"

Icicle Jr: "How about you put in a good word for me?"

Guard: "Sit down. We're here."

Everyone was then forced off the bus and into a nice orderly line waiting until everyone was off the bus and into formation along with the others and once that was taken care of the line started moving until everyone was in the center.

???: "Welcome to Belle Rêve. I am the law of last resort. My name is Amanda Waller. I am not your mother, your maiden aunt, or your friend. I am your warden. And you are my prisoners. The proprietary collars you wear are custom designed to inhibit your specific meta-abilities. No strength, no ice and no constructs. In addition, the collars can and will be used to discipline inmates. A con who breaks the rules gets one warning."

That fat cow then pressed a button that started zapping all of you like there was no tomorrow and the pain only stopped once she let go.

Amanda Waller: "If order has not been restored, the next shock will render the offender unconscious. At the slightest hint of trouble, this facility goes into lockdown. Belle Rêve's walls are thick enough to hold Superman. We know. We checked. No one's ever escaped Belle Rêve. No one ever will. (A man coughs) Ahem. Oh. This is Professor Hugo strange. He is your maiden aunt."

Hugo Strange: "Actually, I'm the prison psychiatrist, and I promise you a sincere attempt at rehabilitation."

Amanda Waller: "Because we know you types are all about sincerity."

You were all then forced to move again this time to your own cells and much to your surprise you managed to get your own cell or at least you thought so until all the other inmates started calling you princess the entire time and making fun of you for having a free private space.