3- Save Yourself

Don't cry (alternative lyrics)- Guns N Roses

It was currently five minutes left of my fourth class of the day (geometry

It was currently five minutes left of my fourth class of the day (geometry. God I hate geometry), and we had lunch after that. So far I've had all my clases with at least one of the guys I met this morning, and they were always nice to me. They would let me sit with them in class, walk with me in the hallways and help me understand the weird words they use in math. They were all growing on me, and it was nice having someone I knew around here.

"We're heading to the cafeteria, wanna join?" I turned my head to look at Blake.

"I'll come later, I just have to use the bathroom first," I said before heading in the direction of the restroom.

I quickly did my business, washed my hands and left the bathroom.

But unfortunately, just as I opened the door, I ended up walking straight into the same asshole again.

"What the fuck dude, honestly, are you build of bricks?" I complained as I stroked my sore nose.

Ouch.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to see what I'm built of?" He smirked at me, and I immediately felt disgusted by this guy.

"No, rather not," I said, and tried to move past him.

Only to be blocked once again.

"What's up with you people? Seriously, I just want to eat!" I whined.

He smirked again. "I'm not quite done with you yet, Cutie."

I hated when people didn't care to remember your name, and just called you other things.

"My name is Nora," I said, taking a challenging step towards him, trying to come off as intimidating, but again, my 5'3 could hardly scare someone. "N-o-r-a Learn it, or don't bother talking to me."

"Oh, you'll want me talking to you," he said cockily. "...Noelle."

"Not before you learn my name," I said, and once again tried to walk away from him. I had passed him by the time he called out to me again.

"Can't wait, Nina."

I turned around. "Listen here you tall, cocky, asshole. Jump of your fucking horse, you're not better than everyone."

It was as if someone had flipped a switch.

All trace of amusement left his face. His eyes darkened. His mouth turned down in a scowl.

"What did you just say?" He growled.

He took yet another step towards me, and we were only inches away from each other.

"Just leave me alone!" I said, shoving his chest in a attempt to create some distance between us, but he didn't even move an inch.

I raised my hands to shove him again, but he caught them in the air.