7- Party Like Europeans

Welcome to the jungle- Guns N Roses

I was exhausted when I entered the school building, but I was feeling slightly better than I had feared

I was exhausted when I entered the school building, but I was feeling slightly better than I had feared. The corridors seemed longer, and the sounds louder, but I could live with that.

I stopped by my locker, found the things I needed, and just as I was turning around to head to class, I was met by a girl standing only inches away from me.

"Jesus christ, I almost shat myself," I said, raising a hand to my racing heart.

The girl looked at me with an unimpressed look, one of her hands placed on her hip that was sticking out, making her stand in the most bitchy position ever.

I took a moment to look at her clothes, noticing that she really wasn't wearing a lot of them. She had a top that was cropped to the point where it should be considered a bra, not a top. She wore leggings that clung tightly to her, and seemed to be way too small for her. Her hair was a fake blonde, and straightened, hanging loosely around her face that was covered in makeup.

I looked back up to her eyes, to see them looking at my own clothes.

"It's okay, you can stop checking me out now," I said smugly, satisfied by the annoyed look on her face when she raised her eyes to meet mine.

"Like I would ever spare someone like you a second glance," she huffed, obviously offended.

"Okay..." I drew out, nodding my head and kissing my teeth. It wasn't long till the bell would ring, and I wasn't really that interested in being late in my first week.

I tried to sidestep her, but she followed my movements, still blocking my way.

I sighed. "Do you want anything? Cause if you do, I'm sorry, I don't swing your way, and I don't go around sleeping with whoever is willing to, so I don't really see how I can help you in any way...?"

She rolled her eyes at me. "I don't want anything from you!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled, and rose my hands in defense. "Then what are you doing in my way?"

She seemed satisfied that I finally asked her the question she obviously had an answer to. "I want you to-"

"A-ha, so you do want me to do something. I already told you, I'm not a slut," I interrupted her when she started the sentence with 'I want'.

"Ugh, shut up!" She whined like a child, stomping her foot.

All the while, I was starting to get bored with her, and raised my wrist to look at my clock.

"You're going to stay away from Damon," she started. I mumbled a 'mhm' in response, not really listening to her. "He is taken, by me, and I don't appreciate you lurking around him, understood?"

"Sure, sweetheart, I have to go now though," I said, moving to step around her.

She once again mimicked my movements, standing her ground.