43- Fuck, I'm Nauseous

Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith

"It's great, isn't it?!" Sam had snuck up behind me, and was now screaming directly into my ear to be heard above the loud music in the bar

"It's great, isn't it?!" Sam had snuck up behind me, and was now screaming directly into my ear to be heard above the loud music in the bar. His breath gave away that he probably had been drinking even more than I had, and I was pretty fucking tipsy myself. "To be famous and all that fucking bullshit?"

I looked at him weirdly. "I guess...?"

"You're going to be that," he slurred, "famous, you know."

"We don't know that yet," I shrugged.

He stepped closer to me so that my whole back was pressed against his front. I didn't like it, but he placed his hands on my hips so that I couldn't move. "You're gonna be famous, okay. You have a girl, you're bound to get famous! That's the reason why we chose you, you know. Because you were a girl, and that you are hot, as, hell."

He leaned down to rest his head on my shoulder. My whole body stiffened as I tried to get out of his grip.

Then I realised what he'd just said.

"Wait, that's the whole reason why you choose us? Because I was a girl?"

He shrugged before moving his head so that his lips connected to my neck.

"It was an important factor. You were young and talented, so was a lot of the others there. What you had that they didn't was a hot girl on lead guitar."

That was it.

"Sam, get the fuck off me," I said as I struggled in his hold.

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch," he growled. "Not before I've gotten what I want."

He started kissing my neck while his body grind against mine, his pelvis pushed against my arse, and I almost puked.

"Get off of me!" I tried to push him away, and it really surprised me how nobody around us noticed.

I stabbed my elbow into his rib cage.

"You fucking bitch!" He seethed out in pain. "I thought you were easy, you slut! So stop fighting me!"

I lifted my leg to kick him in the balls. His hands finally let go of me, so I quickly stepped out of his hold, but as I lifted my fist to hit him, someone caught it and held me back.

I turned to see Damon looking at me, furious as ever.

But not at Sam.

At me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked angrily as he pulled me away.

I ripped my hand out of his hold. "What am I doing. What am I doing?!"

"Yes, talking to one of our bosses like that! Hitting him! Honestly Nora, what's wrong with you?!"

I looked at him in shook. "Me?! What's wrong with me?! Didn't you see what he just did?!"