29- Tell Me Lies

Dream on- Aerosmith

I'm not usually a person that faints a lot

I'm not usually a person that faints a lot. Honestly, I'm not. But ever since I moved here I have passed out more than a normal person does in a lifetime.

Why, you might ask.

Why not, i might respond.

I honestly have no clue.

I guess I've been stressed and paranoid, but it still doesn't make a lot of sense. I pass out from nothing now. Before I moved, I had only passed out a handful of times, and all were for a good reason.

Not that being choked half to death isn't a good enough reason, it's just that this kind of things never happened back home.

Back home I was a normal, boring teenager with a passion for music. At the end I was probably a total pain in the ass for the people set to watch me, as I ran away, stole alcohol, commit burglary and a lot of other stuff. They were so sick of me, no wonder they sent me away.

I would've sent me away.

But I was only a teenager, still am, and it was pretty tough witnessing your whole family burn to death at the age of 17.

When they told me they were sending me away i was hit by a big wave of reality, knocking me out senseless. I didn't do anything, I didn't eat anything and I almost didn't say anything the last couple of weeks I was in Norway. The thought of being sent to a foreign country scared me, and I didn't really have a lot to say about it.

They usually say that sorrow is divided into five different stages.

First comes denial. You can't process what have happened, so you don't. You refuse to realize that it happen, that they're dead. You let yourself live in a lie, let yourself believe that they're coming back. You let yourself live in denial. It's more of a coping mechanism, really. You're not grieving, cause there's nothing to be sad about. They're coming back...

But they never do, which brings you to the second phase; anger. The phase where you're blinded by anger at the world and god and a possible cause of the death, and you won't let people see you're hurting. It's a masking effect. You make a mess everywhere you go, and you don't give a shit 'cause we all die in the end'.

This is a rebellious phase, but a necessary one to get over sorrow.

Next one is the bargaining phase. Here you'll create lots of 'what if's' and 'if only's', but nothing will change what happened. You want to trade the grief with anything, you want to do anything to avoid the pain, or just reduce it. It's a confusing stage of grief.

Then comes the depression. This is where it really hits you, they're dead. There is nothing you can do about it, not anymore, and they're just... gone. You'll feel alone, left in this world, and you'll feel great grief. This is a quiet stage of grief, at least compared to anger and bargaining.