17- The Day After

Fuel- Metallica

It took me a while to decide if I was going to actually get wasted or not tonight, but in the end I decided on trying to have a good time with my friends semi-drunk

Keyword being 'trying'. I've always been a fan of drinking and dancing with my friends, but this was nothing like it. Back in Norway, we were a pretty big group of people that enjoyed live band better than full house parties, so we would throw different parties with less people and better music.

That was my scene. This was not.

I didn't want to be a total party pooper, but I wasn't enjoying this at all. Only good thing was the alcohol, but even that was limited. I drank fast to get the most out of every bit of it, but was still just slightly tipsy when Damon asked me to dance.

Without waiting for my 'no', he dragged me through the crowd to the middle of teenagers doing... I didn't even want to think about what they were doing. He pulled me close to him, putting both hands on my ass. I shifted uncomfortably under his hold, which went unnoticed by a drunk Damon. He moved his hips to the beat, and guided his hands on my ass so that I moved in sync with him.

If it hadn't been for the terrible music, and all the drunk teenagers, this would've actually been very nice. Even though Damon smelled of alcohol, it was still comfortable being wrapped up in his arms.

I rested my head on his chest, as we swayed to the music. I sniffed in his usual smell of herbal tea and sweat. I didn't really mind. It sounds gross, but I'd gotten used to that this smell meant home and safety.

After dancing and making out through a couple more songs, I let Damon lead me to the kitchen again. Here we found Blake and Alice captured in a heated make out session, and Neil and Alec gone.

"Get a room," Damon threw a empty plastic cup at them.

They broke away, and Blake glared playfully at us.

"Happily," he said, making Alice giggle as he led her up the stairs.

When they were out of sight, Damon turned back to me. "Can I get anything for the lady?" He asked in a fake British accent.

I giggled as he moved to the drinks table to make me something. "I would like a jack and coke, make it strong," I responded in the same British accent.

"Okay, turn around and let the me do the magic," the husky way he said it, and the glint in his eyes made the insides of my thighs heat up.

I turned around, and listened as he made my drink. When he was done, he walked up behind me, and wrapped one arm around my stomach, while the other held the red plastic cup in front of my lips.

"Bottoms up," he said, placing it by my lips and lifting the bottom slowly, so that I could drink out of his hold. I laughed before drinking quickly. He lifted it higher, forcing me to drink even faster so that the liquid wouldn't spill all over me.