14- Trust Me, It's Big

Kickstart my heart- mötley crüe

I was standing by my locker, looking at Blake who was standing at his locker a few yards away from mine

I was standing by my locker, looking at Blake who was standing at his locker a few yards away from mine. I hadn't talked to him since lunch, and in the classes we shared he had gone out of his way to avoid me best possible.

I didn't like that. I didn't like him being mad at me. Which was why I had decided that I needed to make things good between us again. Today. Now.

I took one last breath, and made my way to him.

"Hi."

He didn't even turn to look at me. "Hey."

"Blake, can you please forgive me? I'm sorry. I hate that you're mad at me, please, tell me what to do," I pleaded him.

He closed his eyes. "Nora, I'm not mad at you."

I let out a breath I hadn't even realized I was holding. This was defiantly a step in the right direction.

"I just don't like what you guys did. And I'm mad at Damon."

"Why are you mad at Damon?" I frowned at him. He finally turned to look at me.

"Because he knows you're vulnerable and he's taking advantage of you."

"I'm not vulnerable. And he sure as hell isn't taking advantage of me, I'm in on this too!"

Blake sighed. "I know you think so, but you don't know Damon like I do."

"Blake, fuck off. I came here to apologize to you and try to get you back. I've done that, I'm outta here."

I turned around to leave him, but he caught my hand.

"No, wait. I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean to be a dick, I just felt like I had to give you a warning. But I'm sorry, I overreacted earlier, and I don't want to argue anymore either."

I let him pull me into a hug, and I sighed into him.

We stayed like this for a while. Wrapped up in each other's arms. His head in the crock of my neck, mine on his chest. Just enjoying the presence of each other.

Until a voice broke us apart.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Damon asked angrily as he approached us with powerful strides. "Don't fucking touch her!"

Okay, what the fuck was he on?!

"What do you mean, we were just hugging...?" I asked innocently, because it was. 100% innocent.

"I wasn't fucking talking to you!" He spat down at me.

Wow, that actually hurt quite a lot.

Blake hid me behind him. "Dude, don't talk to her like that."