41- Uncomfortable

Love Bites- Def Leppard

The party did continue in Owens bar, and by the time we had packed our stuff and had gotten our asses to the bar, it was full of people

The party did continue in Owens bar, and by the time we had packed our stuff and had gotten our asses to the bar, it was full of people. They cheered when they saw us, which really surprised me, but it was a pleasant surprise. Alice ran towards us, and threw herself in Blakes arms. He kissed her back, and just like that we started ignoring them, cause when they've first started, it goes all the way to baby making. Every. Fucking. Time.

Eli came trudging towards us after that.

"You guys were great," he grinned, and pulled me in for a hug.

I hugged him back awkwardly, knowing that Damon wouldn't approve.

"Thanks, it's the most fun I've had in ages."

"Bet, you really belong on that stage," he pulled away.

Damon was glaring daggers at him, but he only smiled back. "You did good too man, surprisingly enough."

I rolled my eyes at their banter. "Don't come with that now, this is a happy day, let's not ruin it. I need a drink, anyone?"

Damon grabbed my waist harshly. "I'll take you, Cutie."

He kissed my forehead before guiding me to the bar.

"You don't have to be so possessive you know?" I said as we walked away from the others.

"I clearly do, that guy was obviously eye fucking you right there," he growled out.

I started laughing.

"Eye fucking is such a weird term, if I had told someone from Norway that, they would've sent me to therapy," I laughed out.

He chuckled.

"Nora, Damon, what can I get for the love couple today?" Ronald greeted once we reached the bar. Ronald was one of the regular bartenders here.

"A vodka on the rocks for me," he turned to me. "You too?"

I shook my head. "Just a normal beer for me please, I don't want to get too drunk today."

Ronald nodded his head before turning to make our drinks. Or Damon's drink.

"Keeping it clear today, aren't we?" Damon said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Not completely, I just want to have a clear head right now."

"Boring! Well I'm planning on getting fucking stoned tonight."

My heart sank a little.

Since when are you not.

I didn't want to anger him, but truth be told, I don't think he has been 100% sober or clean since his father died.

He was better, yeah, and he never told me the words 'I take drugs', but I knew he did by now. His eyes were bloodshot and he got grumpy and tired or overly hyper before he just suddenly started yelling at me for nothing.