In 18 Months

The next book in the series is in the writing. Like I said, this has nothing to do with book one, but they do connect in the end. Please check it out if you liked this one, and of course, comment and vote, it means the world to me.

Love you all!

*~*~*~*~*

It's all just a business deal, but who manages to actually stay professional through it all, and who fucks up first?

*~*~*~*~*

It wasn't the first time we kissed. It wasn't a bad kiss, Bianca wasn't a bad kisser, but there weren't sparks flying and fireworks surrounding us.

I kissed her long, because the kiss was actually pretty damn good. My lips seemed to like it either way. And she did too, as she opened her lips, but I stopped it there.

There were cheers and applause and whistles heard from the church, and I had to concentrate hard not to let my smile slip.

We had done it. I was married, and so would the entire city know by this time tomorrow. We would be on the front-pages of a ton of magazines, pictures of that kiss and this moment right now.

We had just about the whole state of New York watching us at this moment.

Don't fuck up.

"Smile, you asshole, you're ruining everything."

My chest tightened.

"C'mon, Carter. You can't be that useless."

"I seriously hope you get run over by a buss the moment we exit this church." I wrap an arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

"I hope the next time I enter a church, it's your funeral."

"Careful what you say inside Gods house."

She drove her elbow into my ribs.

"Fuck you." She turned to look at me, trying  to look like she was sweet-talking with me.

I moved closer, almost to where our lips were touching again, and whispered agains her lips. "Careful what you do up here, the crowd's watching."

*~*~*~*~*