24- It's Too Loose To Be Any Good

Looks that kill- Mötley Crüe

When I stumbled into our apartment later the next afternoon, my head was throbbing like crazy and my clothes reeked of alcohol and sweat, 'cause I'd never had the time to change yesterday

The shopping bags from the Christmas shopping were hitting me in the legs as I walked into the apartment complex.

Damon was in the shower, and I let out a groan of annoyance, wanting to shower as quickly as possible.

I found clean clothes and forced a comb through the nest in my hair. My dark brown hair had lost its curls. My hair was very curly, something I wasn't too big of a fan of. It was just fluffy all the time, so I rarely had it loose.

When the shower finally turned off, I stomped to the bathroom, and reached out for the handle just as the door swung open.

Inside stood a shirtless Damon, with droplets of water rolling down his naked chest, all the way to his worn out towel that was wrapped around his hips. His hair was still damp, and stuck to his forehead. He reached a hand up to his hair, messing it up.

"Hi...?" He asked unsure, scratching his neck.

"Get out, I have to shower," I pushed him out of the way and stepped into the fog filled bathroom.

"Long night yesterday?" He asked, leaning on the doorframe.

"We'll talk about it after my shower," I pushed him out of the bathroom.

"You didn't mention that you weren't coming home," he sounded more serious now.

"Again, after my shower," I closed the door, and locked it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Half an hour later, and I was as good as new. No alcohol stench or messy hair, just a sope smell and my tight curls resting down my back and chest, still wet.

I walked into the living room, and snuggled into Damon's chest, making sure my hair was out of the way.

"So... yesterday?" He asked.

"Yeah, well we went shopping, which was plain torture, and when we came back there were this guys outside the café. When we had walked past them earlier, one of them had smacked my ass. I wouldn't take any chances on walking alone, so I decided to stay and have a girls night."

I kind of lied. I know. And I didn't really feel that guilty.

I told the truth, even if it was just half of it, I told the truth.

Damons words rang through my mind, and I realized they were fitting. I was actually terrified of walking alone that night, even if it wasn't the main reason why I stayed.

"Well you should have told me!" He sounded mad. Really mad, and I first now saw the dark circles around his eyes.

I wasn't the only one drinking yesterday.