38- I Wish I Could Hate Him

Vermilion, Pt.2 - Slipknot

A/n: all the songs I recommend is great, but I really mean it when I say LISTEN TO THIS!!! The lyrics is perfect, I think it really fits this chapter.

I forced my body off of the floor and into the shower. There I stood for a good 20 minutes, trying to scrub off all the memories of what had just happened.

I started crying hysterically every time i remembered how he had forced himself on me. My body felt dirty where he had touched me, and that was almost everywhere. Every time the water hit a certain spot, my mind was brought back to when he laid on top of me.

I had luckily left a pair of clothes in the bathroom, so I didn't have to confront Damon naked. I pulled on the black jeans and nirvana t-shirt before leaving the bathroom.

My hair hang in its natural curls down my back, soaking my t-shirt. I shivered, but wasn't sure if it was because of the cold water or the fear lingering inside my body.

My hand shook when I reached for the handle. I turned it reluctantly and stepped out of the bathroom.

I let out a sigh of relief when the living room was empty. Then I moved to our bedroom.

The door was ajar, and I knew he was in there. I took one last deep breath before opening the door fully.

Damon sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. His long back was slouched and his normally styled hair was messy. His rough hands were in his hair, tugging it tightly, and it looked like he was crying.

His body shook in silent sobs as tears dropped down to the duvet. He had put on some clothes, and looked to be ready to go at the same time that he looked like leaving was the last thing he wanted to do.

I stepped closer to him. I wasn't sure if he had noticed me, or if I should let my presence be known when he started hiccuping.

"Nora," he cried out, and his voice was more broken than I could've ever imagined. "Fuck Nora, what have I done? What am I doing to you? I'm so, so sorry, Nora!"

"You raped me." He sobbed harder.

"Oh god, I don't know what to say! I don't know what happened Nora, I'm so fucking sorry. I wish I could take it back. I want to take it all back, you're the best thing that have ever happened to me!"

"And even so, you raped me. Like a heartless person, how can you expect me to ever be able to look into those same eyes and tell the same man that raped me that I love him? Tell me how to do that Damon."

He was crying so fucking loud right now, and despite everything, despite that he just raped me, it hurt me to watch him in pain.

"God, I'm so sorry, Nora. I'm so sorry! I love you so fucking much. It pains me to know that I've hurt you! To know that I've-!" His sentence was cut by a sob.