50- The Unforgiven II

A rush of blood to the head - Coldplay

I guess things always happen when you least expect it

I guess things always happen when you least expect it. These sudden, spontaneous things that you just can't see coming. And they always come from the people you least expect it from.

Cause those are the people that can hurt you the most. The people you trust, with all of your being. The people you won't even consider betrayal from. Those are the ones that can really let you down, because they are the only ones you trusted enough to let hold you. To help you stand and catch you when you fall. That's what you expect of them.

Not for them to be the ones that push you over the edge.

~~~~~~~

"So, are you planning on telling us what your surprise is?" I asked impatiently as I walked beside Blake through the school hallways.

"You'll see when the time comes," he smirked at me, but didn't say anything more. I groaned, but had to clear my defeat.

We both had the same class- maths- along with Alice, so we were walking together to our class.

"But is it long till?" I whined.

"Ugh, stop being annoying!" He glared at me playfully.

"I'm not annoying, I'm just... curious," I grinned back.

We rounded the last corner, late as always, and walked towards our classroom door. Reaching it, Blake grabbed the handle first.

He turned it, and opened the door. Everyone's eyes were at us, but not the one pair we were both looking for.

"Where is she?" I could hear Blake whisper, but I don't think he meant to say it out loud.

I reached on my tippy toes in an attempt to see her over his shoulder, but I couldn't find her either as I searched the crowd.

"Are you joining us, or just standing there?" The teacher asked impatiently.

"We'll be back," I smiled at him as Blake was too lost in his own world. I grabbed a hold of his shoulder, and dragged him back out of the classroom.

"Where is she?" He looked up at me, his eyes turning to concerned.

"She's probably just a bit late, let's go look for her."

"Then why didn't she text me? I talked to her this morning, I know she didn't oversleep."

Fuck, a good excuse Nora, cmon, I know you can do it.

"Maybe she's in the bathroom?" I suggested.

"It's the first period, she did probably go right before she left, so why go already in first?"

"Girl issues?" I got less and less confident in my suggestions, because I honestly have no idea myself. "Listen, let's just look for her, and then we can ask her when we find her, okay?"