4- I Dramatically Walked Through Class Like A Badass

This I love- Guns N Roses

I lost.

I guess it's no surprise if you consider Damon's size compared to mine... I'm like 1/4th of that guy.

We ate and talked and just kind of got to know each other. It wasn't till I took a look on the clock, that I realised how much time had really passed.

"Oh, shit! Is the clock that much? I've got to go guys!" My eyes widened in fear as I took in the numbers on the display of my phone.

5:00pm

Dimitri said I had to be home by four thirty.

Fuck.

"It's okay, it's not that much," Neil looked at me strangely.

"Well, considering I had to be home thirty minutes ago, it's not okay," I picked up my stuff and slung my jacket over my shoulders.

"You had to be home by four thirty?" Blake also gave me a strange look. "That's awfully early."

"Yeah, well I have to make dinner for 'my new parents'. To hell, isn't that some reverse shit? They get payed to take care of me. Whatever, I've got to go, bye!"

I was standing when Damon grabbed my hand and stop me. "What did you say that your foster parents names were again?"

"I didn't."

"Then who are they?"

"Dimitri and Allison Davis."

I shuddered inwardly. Those names hunted me already, and I'd only known them for a couple of days.

I could see Damon's body visibly tense up.

"Davis you say?" I nodded. "Let me walk you home."

"What, why?" I frowned at him.

He stood from his spot in the booth, which was beside mine, and walked to the door.

"Coming?"

I frowned at him, but didn't say anything.

"Bye guys, see you soon, yeah?" They nodded, so I waved and walked to Damon.

He held the door open for me, before following after me out of the little, cozy diner.