Chapter twenty eight: Every bit of it

I was just about to open the door to the breakfast patio so I could give Camilo a glass of water. Then June opened it for me from the other side. It startled me and I dropped the glass of water, luckly it only got chipped and didn't shatter. She put her hand on my chest and started walking forward, pushing me backwards until my waist hit a table.

"What is wrong with you? I told you to stay AWAY from my Camilo!" she screamed "But you can't follow simple fucking instructions! Tell me, y/n! What is wrong with you?!"

"June, leave me alone. You're just embarrasing yourself at this point" I said, calmly "Camilo obviously doesn't like you that way and I'm sure he's only keeping you around because you've known each other for so long and he's too nice to drop you."

She was panting, her hands balled up into fists and she was glaring at me, more anger in her eyes than I had ever seen.

Suddenly, she grabbed an empty beer bottle and spashed it against the table that my waist was against. The bottle narrowly missed my hand as it came crashing down and the bottom half of it broke off, turning the bottle into a sharp weapon. June held the neck of the bottle and took a few steps backward.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" she screamed as she ran towards me, the sharp end of the bottle pointed towards me.

I moved to the side just in time before she could impale with me with the bottle. I tripped over myself and fell onto my hands and knees. She screamed in frustration as she swung the bottle downwards, right at my back. I rolled over and caught her arm. I started trying to push her arm away from me and she relentlessly kept pushing downward, literally trying to stab me.

I was sweating and my eyes went wide. I was clearly at a dissadvantage since I had to push upward from the ground, plus the fact that I was tired from dancing with Camilo. Camilo...he was the reason fo rall of this. Maybe I should've stayed away from him when June told me to...

I rolled to the side and the bottle hit the ground.

"UGH!" she exclaimed.

Then she did it. My heart was beating so fast, I could hear it in my ears. I looked at my torso and saw blood seeping through my top. The glass bottle had impaled me on my side, just underneath my ribcage. Most of the bottle had fallen out when June let go of it but small shards of glass stayed poking out of my skin and through my clothes.

I couldn't speak, the smell and sight of my own blood made me dizzy. All other sounds started to fade away. My vision started to blur. I could tell I was going to pass out soon. It dawned on me that maybe I wouldn't wake up if I let my eyes close so I desperately tried to keep my heavy eyelids open.

"H-Help..." I whispered, my voice weak.

"W-Wait! I was- I was just supposed to hurt you! I didn't mean to-" June said, dropping the bottle way too close to my head "I-I'm not a murderer! I didn't-"

She began panting and staring at me, her eyes blown wide. But among the shock in her eyes...I could still see the anger. She wasn't sorry for what she did. If anything, I think she was proud of herself. She said it herself, she wanted to hurt me. She was only afraid of the trouble that she would get into once someone found me.

I prayed to the universe that someone would find me soon.

I heard someone push the doors open. Faint screams and calls for help. I turned my head to the best of my ability and through my blurred vision I saw Amelia and Emilio standing by the door frame.

"Y/N! JUNE! JUNE, WHAT- WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Amelia screamed.

"I didn't- They were-" June failed to explain herself "THEY DESERVED IT!"

Amelia and Emilio stared at her with expresssions that were a mix of fear, shock and anger.

"Someone! Someone help! Y/n is hurt!!" Emilio said before dashing out the door to get help.

Amelia screamed my name and rushed to kneel beside me. She turned my body over and layed me on my side. She examined the wound, she poked one of the shards poking out from me and shuddered. Then Amelia glanced at my face to see if I felt any pain. Which I did but I don't think it showed much on my face, I could barely move.

"June...What did you do?!" Amelia screamed again "Look at Y/n! Look at them! Tell me they deserved this!"

June looked at my nearly lifeless body. She stared at the blood seeping through my top, staining it a dark red. Her face contorted into one of disgust and annoyance.

"They deserved every bit of it." June said, her fists at her side.

-----

Okay, so I'm not that great at writing violet scenes so...

You get what you get and you don't get upset.

Okay, bye.

-Kolour