Author's note: A hint

Hey, sorry to dissapoint but this is not a new chapter.

I have been giving you guys some ideas for what I want to write next in some author's notes as I've been creating this story. I do plan to create many of the things that I have proposed to you guys before but in their own time whenever I feel like doing them.

I am not the type of person who can handle writing multiple story lines at the same time without getting overwhelmed and confused so I won't be starting anything new until I have finished whatever I am currently working on. That being said, what exactly am I going to be writing after this story has reached it's conclusion?

Well, I do not really want to answer that question directly. Instead, I will be giving you guys a hint, as the title of this part suggests. The hint is what the book cover for the next story will be. I'm not sure if any of you will be able to actually guess it since the cover doesn't really include anything from the story despite having a lot of detail in it.

You guys are free to guess what the next story will be about in the comments but I will not be replying to any regarding whether or not the guess is correct.

By the way, the story is going to be a Camilo Madrigal x Reader story but it's also something of a crossover. You know what, the fact that I said it was a crossover might've given it away already. Whatever, the point is, it will not only be an Encanto fanfiction but a fanfiction for something else as well. If you are not a part of the fandom for the thing the fanfiction is a crossover of, I urge you to try reading it anyway. I am not going to write the story in a way that you could only understand if you were a part of both fandoms, everything will be explained and I will be writing the story with the assumption that the reader has no background information about the other fandom.

So please, I really want you to read it and I'm actually quite excited about the next project. So without further ado, the hint/cover of the next book I will be writing.

Yes, I did draw this myself

-Kolour

-----

Just so you guys know, it's out already! If you guessed that it was Miraculous ladybug x Encanto crossover, you'd be correct!!

-Kolour but more recent.