Chatacter sheet pair 1

Hey, guys! I apologize for the fact that I haven't updated this story today.

I have been busy with some personal things, I do have a life other than this (even though that seems unlikely).

Instead of a chapter, enjoy these character sheets!

I made these to maybe give you an idea of how I imagine some of the characters in this story. You don't gave to follow it of course, but I was too lazy to give them an in depth description when I introduced them so this is also to make up for that!

They also have some fun facts about them and some likes and dislikes, as well as pronouns and their sexual orientations.

Btw, these are just their casual clothes, I might make them some formal wear and school clothes designs.

Anyway, here you go, featuring my mediocre art style! Please ignore my weird wonky handwriting.

I only have Ruben and Amelia's right now but I promise I will make Emilio and June later on

Okay, that's all from me for today. Thank you for over 10k reads! Thank you for all the support so far.

See you guys tomorrow! -Kolour

-----

K, so I just realized that I accidentally put "Friends" underneath dislikes instead of likes for Amelia. I promise you that Amelia is not a fake bitch.

Okay, bye. Again lol.

-Kolour