Chapter 184

Chapter 184

Thomas gets into the city and goes to the hospital, seeing his father just sit there waiting for the results of what was going on with his sister.

"Hey Son thank you so much for coming. I don't have many details about what happened. I am just waiting to hear." Sr. reports.

"Ok, Dad," Thomas answers as his brain is somewhere else.

"Son, what is wrong? I am sorry to take you away from the dinner meeting. How did it go?" Sr. asks.

"Billie's mom is very nice. Everything was good till I figured out who they are." Thomas replies.

"What do you mean?" Sr. says.

"When we drove up to the house I knew I had seen the address before, I just couldn't remember where. I racked my brain all evening while sitting there and after you called, I was in the car I looked it up to see who the house belonged to." Thomas admits.

"Ok, so. Who? Are They murders or something?" Sr. asks concerned.

"No, It's Lukes family. Billie's father is Luke the man my wife slept with over twenty years ago."Thomas reveals.

"You got to be shitting me? Did you meet him? What did your wife say?" Sr. Asks.

"No, I didn't get to meet him, as I figured it out on the way home," Thomas says.

"What about Alana?" Sr. comments hoping she is ok.

"I didn't warn her. I want to see what she does if she tells me and how she tells me. I came here and acted like I know nothing." Thomas responds.

"Thomas you should have warned her, she is innocent at the moment, that will be a shock. The things she must be feeling." Sr. states.

"After everything, you two forgave each other and became best friends. How she is feeling? What about me?" Thomas barks.

"I know it's not easy, shit, his daughter is dating Tom. Just keep things quiet and peaceful, for everyone's sake. The kids don't need to be in the middle of all this."Sr. says.

"What do these people have that my family fall in love with? WTF? How can I be in his presents and not want to knock his lights out? What about Lucia? Will I lose her also?" Thomas states his mind is also filled with confusion.

"I am not sure what they have but Luke has a lot to lose so I am sure he will keep things under wraps, and your wife I am sure doesn't want your kids to know. So just shut up, for now, see what she says to you. It's not like she went looking for this. It just happened." Sr. Replies.

"Did you ever think this might bring them back together? Everything I stopped years ago, can restart now? There is nothing to stop her, the kids are old, her practice is up and running. Why stay?" Thomas asks.

"Do you really fear this after all this time?" Sr. asks.

"A small part of me, not like before. It's been so many years, so many things. I honestly can't fight or beg anymore. If it's what she really wants, so be it. At the same time, I don't think she will leave me. We have come a long way, it's not like the last time. We have grown. Just the thought did pass my mind." Thomas says.

"I can't blame you for thinking it, but like you have said you two have come a long way. Let's just wait and see what she does and says." Sr. replies.

"I haven't heard from her yet. I guess she is too interested in what he is saying." Thomas responds.

"Or the kids are there and she has to keep things looking like normal. You do know she just met His wife, the woman she went behind. This makes things real now. Before she was just a name. Just a person. Now she is a real name and person standing in front of her, talking to her and even offering her dinner." Sr. comments.

"True, I guess it will make them both see the reality of what they did." Thomas states.

"Yes, I am sure." Sr. answers.

As they are sitting there the doctor comes out.

"Hello, Mr. Harris your daughter is fine seems to just be a panic attack nothing major. She will be fine and is ready to go home." The ER Doc says.

"Thank god, and Thank you, doctor." Sr. says.

"Very welcome," he replies.

Sr. has a sigh of relief, he didn't want to lose either of his children. After all these years he has gotten close to them and fixed what he had broken. Now that he isn't so nervous and upset he just thinks about Alana.

What is she feeling? Is she ok? He knew what this could mean for his son, he just tried to keep positive for him. He just knew if he got to go back himself and be with the one he loved dearly he would take it. Would Alana and Luke? Or walk away again? Sr. thinks only time will tell.