Chapter 111

Chapter 111

A few weeks go by, and things are the same, Thomas is behaving himself, being around as much as he can. Being the affection, attentive husband, he never was before. They spend a lot of time together now, Thomas makes sure that at least three times a week he goes out to lunch with Alana. At night they have dinner as a family, spend time with their son, and then go to sleep together. Thomas makes sure to at least have sex once a day, to keep her attention on him, trying to add spice where he can.

The more he would read the texts she had between Luke, the more he keeps this up, trying to beat Luke and showing he can be just like that, and better. It was the push he needed, just some of the things Luke and Alana talked about he isn't sure he can do, and he knows he can't bring it up, it would look random. He still can't believe some of the things they talked about and did. How she opened herself up to this stranger and let him touch her everywhere. Every time he thinks about it, he tries to push it in the back of his mind, feeling that it helped them in away. Him to see what he was losing, and her seeing that it was just a fluke. What she was looking for what right in front of her, she didn't have to go elsewhere.

He does see at times, Alana is somewhere else, her mind wonders, he doesn't know if she is still thinking about Luke, or if its work and school. He does know she doesn't go near her phone, and she comes straight home from work. He sees she is trying, just sometimes he isn't sure if she is really happy or not.

For Alana, she is just going with the flow of things. She knows Thomas is there and trying and she wants things calm and back to normal. She had enough drama for a while, and the secret she was carrying around would make a lot of drama if revealed.

The new Thomas surprises Alana a lot, she never saw him so into sex, and wanting to have it this often before. Its nothing like with Luke the chemistry just isn't the same and never was, but at the same time, it's not bad. Its a lot better than what they use to have.

Plus with all the sex they have been having, it works out great with her secret. Once she just says she is pregnant and it's out in the open she feels she will feel a lot better. Right now it's just hanging over her head, and bringing her down. At times she can be sitting with her family, and she just goes into her mind, wondering what it would be if it was with Luke, and they would have their child? Then reality hits her like a ton of bricks, Luke isn't here, Thomas is. That hurts her deeply and there are times she just can't help but cry. She just tries her best for no one to see it.

When she broke down in front of Thomas and he held her, it made her feel worse. He was consoling her over another man. This was unfair to both of them, she wanted someone else, and he was trying so hard to fix what was broken when what was broken in Alana, wasn't even by Thomas, it was by Luke.

Luke wasn't doing any better himself, his mind still overthought everything. Trying his best to make his life work like he thought it should go. Trying his best to let go of what he shared with Alana, just it doesn't seem to want to go away. Even on happy occasions with his wife, he would still think of Alana. He wasn't being honest with himself or the people he was around. He was miserable deep down and didn't know how to fix it.

Whitney knew nothing about the affair, she just saw that Luke was acting differently and got worried. He was always the good guy, and she never thought she would have to worry about him. She knew he over thought everything, and she never thought he would ever have an affair. She did know he was unhappy and wanted more time with her, and before anything would start she wanted to fix it. Whitney wasn't really the happy homemaker and mother type of a woman. She wanted her career and still did. She just knew that if they would have a child, it would be something for Luke to do. Instead of always needing her around, he would have a child to take care of, it would give him a family and maybe shut him up for a bit. She cut down some of her hours, but she couldn't give up her life long dream. At the same time, she didn't want to give him up either.

Whitney didn't even know if it was out of love, she was just used to Luke. He helped and supported her during her time of getting her degree. Even helping with paying for it, and telling her she could do it. He was always someone she could fall back on, and at times, she didn't take much of what he said seriously. For years she ignored his plead, feeling he would always be there no matter what she did. She knew he would get on the computer and talk to other women. She knew his sex drive was high and she wasn't there to feed it. Even though it was high, she figured he would play online but never in person. She didn't think he had the balls to. Just in the last few months, she saw his personality change, he wasn't always running after her or caring she was working. He was going out, it made her wonder and figure to "fix" Things to a degree to make him go back to the way he was, and she was right. He fell right back into her grip, hoping she would give him, what he really wanted. What he was always asking for, just now he wasn't sure if it was what he wanted or not, yet he still was trying