Chapter 85

Chapter 85

Duggan sees a male with short curly hair, and about 5'11 get out of his car and walk up to the Vet Office. He opens the door and walks right in.

"Hey babe," Luke says.

"Hey, I am so glad to see you," Alana answers giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

Duggan can't see anything, just that Luke went into the dark vet office.

"Hmmm, so I have you all alone here? What can I do to you?"Luke teases.

"What do you want to do to me?" Alana says.

"So many things, so little time my dear," Luke replies.

Luke wastes no time, in pushing Alana up against her desk, raising her dress, and letting his hands roam her body. Alana's body pushes up against his wanting to feel him.

Luke pushes her black satin panties down her legs, spreading them with his hand, and bending her over the desk.

"Don't move, "Luke says, as he rubs his hand over her wet bottom lips.

Alana moans and pants just at his light touch. Luke gets on his knees, spreading her ass cheeks and where he tounges her ass and licks down to her lips. Making every inch of her lower half wet from his tongue. Alana gasps at the touch, wanting even more she moves her body back giving him even more of her to lick and suck on. Luke takes it more than willing, sucking on her outer lips as his finger works its way in and out of her. Her body keeps moving, as she feels it build inside of her, as his finger gets faster and he sucks harder. He keeps pumping his finger inside of her unless she lets go, screaming out his name as she twitches on his tongue.

Luke loves every minute knowing he can get her off like this. It just makes him hard and throbbing, needing inside of her. He gets up from his knees and smacks her bare ass with his left hand, making it nice and red.

"I'm not done with you," Luke says.

"I sure hope not," Alana answers with a smirk.

"You are a bad girl." Luke teases.

"Then punish me," Alana replies.

"Ohh I will, more than you know!" Luke answers loving how she is with him.

He smacks her ass again, rubbing his hard dick from her ass down to her pussy lips and back up again. Teasing her, placing his dick at her entrance and moving it away again. He then does the same to her ass, teasing both holes but not entering either of them.

He does this for a few minutes as he nibbles on her neck and light caresses her breasts.

He then moves his dick back to her pussy, just putting the head inside, and pulling out quickly, making her yearn for it. He gets the head all wet and rubs it around her ass, teasing her there as well. Alana is over the desk, moaning and panting needing him, feeling hotter than she ever felt before.

"Luke Please Just do it!" Alana says.

"Now, Now missy, not yet," Luke says sliding the head back in slowly and back out rubbing it in between her pussy lips.

"Oh, god, No fair. I need you, inside of me." Alana begs.

"You more huh?" Luke teases, doing it again.

He sees that Alana is losing it, and if he is honest with himself he is now as well. It is taking everything he has not to just ram it inside of her.

"Luke Fuck mE!!!!" Alana shouts.

"That is what I wanted to hear you say." Luke chuckles.

He puts both his hands on either side of her hips and pushes himself in hard and deep all at once. He feels her walls wrap around him tightly, as he goes in and out. He can't do slow any longer, he needs her just as badly, he goes hard, fast and deep. Slamming into her, you can hear the sounds of their bodies slapping together. As he keeps pushing himself into her, deeply. She lets out a loud moan and pushes back up against him feeling herself lose control.

"Luke, I am going to cum!" Alana says.

"Let go, babe, Let go." Luke answers

Alana does and Luke feels her body terrible on him, which lets him let go deep inside her as well giving her a full heavy load. He wraps his arms around her, kissing her back and holding her close, as their bodies try to calm down.

"Damn girl that was better than ever." Luke states.

"You drive me wild, you know that?" Alana says.

"You do the same to me. I worked up an appetite." Luke laughs.

"I bet you did." Alana laughs back.

Alana and Luke clean themselves up and get ready to go to dinner. Mr. Duggan sees them both come out of the vet office together after being in there an hour and a half, in the dark. He sees Alana and Luke grab each other's hands to walk down the street. He also sees Alana kiss him tenderly. He takes pics and knows this is more than a friendship. He sees the closeness that lovers have, it's written all over them.

He watches as they only get a few doors away, and go into the restaurant together. They take a seat near the window, which works for Mr. Duggan. He takes more pics as they order their food and still holds hands. They spend another hour in the restaurant together, talking and being close. When they are done, Duggan sees them get into the car together and follows them into a dark street, where he can only see them get into the back seat of the car. He takes more pics, knowing that these two were not able to keep their hands off of each other. This was making up for the quietness of the rest of the week. He sees they spend another thirty minutes in the backseat, and then Alana kisses Luke goodbye and heads home. He sees how low she is to say goodbye, and how they keep looking at each other, and even wave as she walks away.

He knows this doesn't look too good for Thomas. This was a full-blown affair.