Chapter 117

Chapter 117

A few days later, Luke is sitting at his desk, thinking and thinking about Alana. He misses her terribly. All he has been doing is thinking about all the time they shared together. How she made him feel. What he is truly missing. He just isn't sure what to do. He opens his phone and looks at the messages, finally taking a look, seeing at least twenty of them lined up day after day from the beginning of the breakup.

This hurts him, seeing all this time she has been trying and he was the one to let go. He messages back because he can't help to.

Alana is in the bathroom getting ready for work. Thomas is in the bedroom getting ready to go to work also. Thomas hears the cling of Alana's phone and quickly grabs it.

"I am sorry babe. I know I have been away for so long. I just don't know what to do. I do know I am lost without you."Luke says.

"Mother Fucker!" Thomas grunts under his breath. Placing the phone in his pocket.

"Hun I am off to work, I will see you later," Thomas says through the door.

"Ok, See you at lunch?" Alana answers.

"Not today I have a meeting but for tomorrow for sure. Ok?" Thomas replies.

"Ok. Have a nice day," Alana responds.

"Same to you hun," Thomas comments getting out of there in a jiffy.

Thomas gets into his car and takes Alana's phone out of his pocket, not sure what to do. He just knew he couldn't let her see this. If she did, she would run back to him for sure, and everything that has been going on in the last months would be over.

He knew she would go back to him, and now he knew he wanted her just the same. This was going to get messy and he has to fix it fast.

"Meet me for lunch on the pier today at 12.00 I need to talk to you," Thomas replies back to Luke.

Luke finds that a little weird since they never met for lunch, only on Thursdays, but he takes it she can't wait to see him.

"Ok babe, I can't wait to see you. To hold you, and what do you need to tell me?" Luke asks.

"I will tell you everything at lunch," Thomas responds.

"Ok." Luke comments.

Thomas drives off to his own office, filled with anger, and hatred. This bastard was back and wanted his wife. The sad part of it all, he knew his wife felt the same. He watched as she fell apart because of him, and almost gave up everything she had for him.

He sits at his desk, not getting any work done at all. His mind taken away to what he was going to hear Luke say. He was going to confront him. Maybe talk some sense into him, he just prays he can.

Lunchtime comes, at a slow pace, Thomas dreading this but knowing he has to.

Luke, on the other hand, is excited, and happy for the first time in months. Just thinking he was going to meet up with Alana. He leaves early since he has a long ride ahead of him.

Thomas gets to the pier first taking a seat inside, waiting for Thomas. He knew what he looked like since he had pictures of him and his wife. So he knew what to look out for. He sits and waits. He gets a text on Alana's phone.

"Babe, where are you?" Luke asks.

"I am in the restaurant at a table.....come in," Thomas says.

Luke walks in looking all around, but not seeing Alana. He sees Thomas and knows how he is, seeing his picture on Alana's Facebook wall. He stands there not knowing what to do.

"Please have a seat, Luke," Thomas says.

"May I help you? Luke answers.

"Yes, I would like to have a conversation with you. I know you were expecting my wife. Sorry for the inconvenience." Thomas comments.

Luke takes a seat, now knowing that Thomas knows about them, just not sure if Alana told him, or he found out on his own.

"What do you need?" Luke says.

"I need for you to leave my wife alone. I know everything that has taken place, you left my wife, and let her fall apart and now you want back? She is healing, we are happy. Stay away. You have your own wife, and if you don't want her to find out any of this, go home, and pretend this never happened. Leave Alana alone, or I will send all the information I have to your wife." Thomas announces.

"What does Alana want? I don't think its fair for you to make her decision." Luke states.

"And it's ok for you? Do you even know what the hell you want? Are you going to go back to your wife and Hurt her again? Why restart when you know damn well your not leaving your wife." Thomas barks.

"I love Alana, and I know she loves me. We just happened to be married to other people. Things are complicated." Luke admits.

"You think? Just because you love each other doesn't change the fact you're both married to others. We are the ones dealing with your shit. Alana is trying with me, we are together in every way now, leave her alone." Thomas answers.

"Everyway?From what I know you really were not good in a certain way. You were not up for the task." Luke states.

"That is no longer the case, I can't keep my hands of her, and she lets me anywhere and time. It's not a problem any longer, I am giving her more than what she needs. She doesn't need you anymore." Thomas smirks.

"Heh, you think that. No matter what you do, you will never be me or have we what have. You want to continue to live the lie that your living that's on you. She will never love you the way she does me." Luke announces.

"That may be true, but I am her husband, your not. And you won't be any time soon. We are having another child together. She gave in to my wants, and we are going to raise our family." Thomas responds.

Luke just looks at him, defeated, a Child? He couldn't compete with that.

"Is she happy about this?" Luke asks.

"Yes, she is delighted. I suggest you go home and work on your own family." Thomas states.

"Congratulations," Luke says, standing up and walking away.

His heart is in his throat, was that what she was trying to say? She is having a baby with Thomas? He sits in the car, and looks at the text seeing it was over two months ago she was trying to tell him something. Was it his? Was it Thomas's? Should he just do as Thomas says and leave this alone? Let her in peace? He didn't want to hurt Whitney and he knew Thomas would do it just to spite him. Thomas was right, he walked away, if she was healing, maybe it was for the better.